13..

I Love You All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lettuce.. checked. potato.. checked.. carrot.. checked. What else do I need?” Kris muttered to himself as he checked the groceries list Tao gave to him. Today Tao is having a meeting with the author of the novel he currently editing. Since it’s Sunday and Kris don’t have a work, so Tao asked him to buy some groceries. At first Tao wants to bring the triplet with him because he just can’t trust Kris with the kids not after the incident of Kris freaking out. But Kris insist that he can take care of them and that the kids will be a bother for Tao in the meeting. So now Kris is pushing a triple baby stroller where he puts the triplet in with one hand and the other hand clutching the groceries list while carrying Luhan on his back. He is now making a sight in the vegetable area.

“Oh my God! You have a triplet?” A middle age woman suddenly asked Kris while see eyeing the triplet in the stroller. Kris looks up from the list and face the women.

“Ah.. yes they’re triplet.” Kris answered with a smile.

“I can’t believe this! How many children do you have?” the women asked.

“Four. This one is the oldest.” Kris said and put Luhan down. Luhan proudly approach the women and smile brightly.

“They are my brother! This is Canlie, the middle is Zhongren, and Shixun!” Luhan said with beaming smile and look at the women. Kris chuckled at Luhan cuteness while the women squealed and patted Luhan head.

“You’re so smart! And what is this smart boy name?” the women asked.

“I’m Wu Luhan.” Luhan said while bowing to the women and smile. Kris stand proudly behind him.

“And a great manners too! You have such a nice kids!” the women said to Kris.

“Thank you. My wife raised them well.” Kris said with another smile.

“Ohhh.. what a good wife. And where is your wife?” the women asked while she looks around.

“Well he has a work outside the city today. So it just me and the kids. You know father and sons bonding time.” Kris grinned.

“Well then I’ll leave you with the kids then haha. You have such a wonderful family anyway. I hope you will have a happy time with the kids.” The women said and flashed a smile.

“Thank you and you too.” Kris said. The women then wave at them and start to walk away. But then she turned and walked to them again. Kris raised and eyebrow at her.

“Umm. Can I have a picture with your kids? They’re so cute! I want to take a picture with them so that I can show off at my gathering clubs that I met a triplet today!” the women said and showing Kris her phones.

“Sure!” Kris takes the phone from the women and start taking picture of her standing beside the stroller while hugging Luhan.

            After the women left them, Kris didn’t expect that a lot of people will asked him if they can get a picture with the kids too. And it end up with a queue of squealing people in the vegetable area. It takes about 10 minutes for them to stop because the triplet is crying. And Kris need to apologize to some people who can’t get the chance to take a picture while carrying Shixun who is crying. Finally the people start to leave Kris and some of them are sorry to Kris too because of the problem they made.

“Daddy, why they want to take a picture with us?” Luhan looks up to Kris.

“I’m wondering too baby.” Kris said still carrying Shixun who start to whines again. Kris finally can calm Shixun down and put him back to the stroller. He takes Luhan hand and start to looks to his groceries list.

“We better find the rest of the groceries quick Luhan. It’s already lunch time and your brothers need their diaper change.” Kris said while he look to the list again.

“Let’s see.. we need milk.” Kris said. “Okay, honey do you know where the milk is?” Kris asked Luhan who nodded his head.

“It’s that way. Mommy always take the blue one with cow!” Luhan said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter