I Know You Very Well

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Taehyung's POV

After hours of waiting for the pizza, Yoomi got back. I felt the urge to say sorry to Yoomi when I realized what I had done.

"Yoomi ah, thank you for the pizza and check your inbox please." I said to her smiling.

She just darted me a look "The pizza is not for you jerk."

I texted Yoomi awhile ago.

To: Jang Yoomi <3
Yoomi~ I am really sorry for what I had just said earlier. I am sorry too if I didn't have a chance to say it personal because Jimin would probably tease me again. Sorry again and please be back as soon as possible, please be safe :)

I hope Yoomi would accept my apology, she replied to me and said

From: Jang Yoomi <3
You still jerk though.

I know Yoomi had just forgive me. I am happy, I ate the pizza she got and Jimin stayed for a while and joined our dinner. My mom looked so stressed so I asked why.

I know that there's something wrong. My mother start telling us the things going on in our company. At first, she started telling us about some business partners being inconsiderate and unprofessional. I really thought that this is just a mere problem that happens for a normal business, but it turns out it was not.

"They... They really wanted to merge the company all along. They wanted to buy our company." My mom told us.

"Then grandma can say no about that, right mom?" Daehyun hyung anxiously asked my mom and dad.

I know that our grandma will do that if that's the case and my parents will definitely not be problematic about that. But in this case, I could really sense something's big going on.

"No she cannot." My father plainly answered Daehyun hyung's question.

Then the truth has been removed from the bag...

The company that the Kang owns have invested half on our company, in that case if we don't want to deal with the things they want, our company has a large probability of bankruptcy. They wanted to merge our businesses, not only to invest but to merge.

All of us were very anxious during the dinner, but my dad rest assured that everything's going to be fine.

Later that night, I can't help myself from thinking what would possibly be the reason why they need to that? My grandmother and their family has been business partners for years and they never think about taking over our company for years.

"Why just now?" I asked myself, fixing myself under my sheets. Thinking too much makes my brain so drained that makes me drift in the dream land.

----

Yoomi's POV

It's really heartbreaking to saw the Kims undergoing some problem in their business. They are the type of people who choose to help people rather than to be rich enough like those on Forbes Magazine. They help people to their utmost, and they're the most kind hearted family I know.

Probably Taehyung is now thinking too much about that issue. I know it's a burden for him to see his parents gone under some pressure in their work. Knowing him so well makes this harder for me sometimes, there are many things that swirling in my mind right now: the scholarship, the problem of the Kims, the school works that our adviser gave us, and especially... Taehyung's girlfriend.

It's really heartbreaking for me to know that my bestfriend have his girl without me noticing. Taehyung spends almost all of his time with me, I'm with him in school, in his house, so why in the world wouldn't I know about the girl he's talking about?

"I didn't know Taehyung grew to be such a jerk like that!" I mumbled to myself and sighed knowing those immaturities lying on my mind.

-----------------------------------------

OMG I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS :( I am promising to you guys that I will be active once again and I will improve my writing so that you could keep in touch! Have a nice day everyone!