Pushing, Protecting, and Progress

Was It Worth Getting Hurt Just To Get Hurt More?
I woke up the next morning on the couch. I sat up and saw my brother cooking some blueberry pancakes. I love those! I stood up and sat down at the kitchen table. Then Youngmin spoke up, "Kwangmin-ah I'm forgiving you for yesterday. It's just that I care a lot for Kihyo-ah because she is like a sister to me." He passed a plate to me. I silently ate the pancakes. "You should forgive Kihyo you know, she was actually ticked by the triplets." he said.
 
I was just wondering why they would do that to her. I mean I know I hate them, but they are so nice to me when it comes to being friends. I know that Minyoung was a really great friend back in elementary school. We would always used to play blocks and color some animals. I was snapped back to reality when I heard a voice from the stairs.
 
"Youngmin oppa? Are you there?" It was Kihyo coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes adjusting to the lights. Youngmin turned around and said, "Gwaenchanhi Kihyo?" "Gwaenchanta oppa, I'm alright. Just hungry." she said. I grabbed two pancakes from the plate and handed it to her on a Pikachu plate. 
 
I didn't look at her since I was still a little bit mad at her. Though out of the corner of eye, when she grabbed it, I saw her giggle a little when she saw that it was a Pikachu plate. So what? Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon in the world.
 
So I sat back on the table eating my pancakes right in the middle of Hyung and Kihyo-ah. I really wanted to talk to Kihyo so that I could say sorry to her and she would forgive me, but it's just that I'm to shy to talk to her since the atmosphere is so awkward between the three of us. Youngmin nudged my elbow and I turned my head to look at him. He mouthed the words 'Hurry up and apologize!' I mouthed back 'Okay, okay just don't rush me...' I was about to talk until she stood up and put her finished plate away.
 
"Well, I'm going back home now. I feel a lot better. Did you tell my brother that I stayed over?" Me and my twin looked at us and nodded slowly. "Okay then, Annyeong!" She walked out the door. Until she walked out the door, Youngmin pushed me out of my chair and I fell on the floor. "You pabo! What are you doing?! You could've stopped her!" "Well! You didn't have to push me out of the chair!" I yelled back.
 
"Well, looks like you're going over to her house today." he said pickeing up all the plates and washing them. "Just let me take a shower." I walked upstairs into the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and went into the hot water streaming down.
 
Kihyo's POV
 
I just got home and my brother ran up to me hugging me. "KIHYO-AH! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! ALL OF THE KIDNAPPING, THE PUNCHING, KICKING, BEATING UP, AND THE STRIPPING OF CLO-" I cut him off by covering his mouth. "Oppa, no need to worry, Youngmin and Kwangmin oppa saved me." I went upstairs to shower. 
 
20 Minutes Later
 
I came out of my room and dressed up ready to go out with Minmin to the mall. I wore this:
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ20Gpt6qEptyiqiqkT-a
 
I grabbed my phone and called Minmin. "Yeobseoyo?" "Minmin-ah, kaja. I'm ready. Meet me outside of the mall." "Neh, annyeong!" "Annyeong." I hung up and grabbed my bag. Since the mall was close to my house, I just walked there. Once I got there, I saw Minmin frantically waving at me to come over there. "Kihyo-ah, ppalli! I saw this one outfit and it was so cute! Plus it's on sale!" "Uh, okay?" I replied running with her into the crowded hall of people. 
 
Though when Minmin stopped at a particular place with the outfit that she was talking about, I could see a swarm of people trying to get in the store at once. "This is for the outfit!" she yelled in my ear because of the tantrums the other teenage girls were giving. We pushed our wat through into the front but there was someone who was already blocking the door way in. It was Minyoung.
 
"What are you s doing here? aren't you supposed to be with your friends? Oh wait, you don't have any." seh laughed and snorted which I thought was gross in so many ways. We didn't reply back to her and just pushed her away to get in. "I hate you for bringing me to the mall." "Well, it's okay. You'll get over it soon." she just smiled and grabbed outfits that she thought looked super cute on her.
 
1 Hour Later
 
Finally we were out of the mall. I came out with 2 bags on my left arm with Minmin coming out with 3 bage on left and 2 more bags on right. I just mentally facepalmed myself for her addiction to sales. 
 
I came back home and dropped the bags on the side of my bed  and checked the time. It was 1:00 p.m. still a lot of time to spend. 
 
Kwangmin's POV
 
I just went to Kihyo's house like 45 minutes ago and her brother said she wasn't back home yet from the mall. This is just making me more nervous than ever. Is it because you like her or something? my inner voice said. "Oh just shut up!" I accidentaly said out loud in the living room. My brother looked at me like a I'm a person on crack, "Are you okay? Did anything happen yo you for the last 1 hour or something?" he was holding a stick for no reason. 
 
"Hyung? Why are you holding a stick?" "Molla, just making sure my twinne wasn't given some crack or something of the sort." He just walked away upstairs, guessing in his room. 
 
I decided to go over to Kihyo's house see if she was back home. So I went. I walked up to their porch and I knocked. I was happy to see Kihyo's face again after a couple of hours. 
 
"Annyeong Kihyo-ah." I said smiling with my best aeygo. "What do you want?" she said back. "I just wanted to say umm...sorry for yelling at you when I heard that recording of you............" It was really hard to say that especially to a girl. "Oh okay then." Was that ALL she said?!?! After gathering up my courage to talk to her! This is why I play on girls! "Oh I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and Minmin and the rest of the gang to the amusment park today?"
 
Amusement park huh? Then I'll go, I'll do anything to get this off my mind.

Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry if this was short because something was wrong with AFF (I bet you all know) So to sum it up:

They went to the carnival and after the carnival Kwangmin started to develop feelings for Eunmi not Kihyo :)

So I hope this kind of makes an image in your brain LOL I'll try to update tomorrow :) annyeong!!!
 
PikaChugaChu69