I don't know...[part1]

GOT7 [short story compilation]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a day like other days : waking up early in the morning, breakfast, dressing up, practicing until night, home, shower, dinner, sleep...

But today Jb had something in mind: Youngjae. They had shared a room for a long time together, and they became close... Actually a little more than friends.  He didn't know if he liked him like a brother or like a boyfriend... And it was a problem because he arlready have a boyfriend, Jinyoung, and he loved Jinyoung but he didn't know... It was like there was two person in his mind. One loved Jinyoung and the other liked Youngjae, maybe more than a friend...  he dind't know...

Jb woke up from his trance when he felt a pair of lips on his. It was Jinyoung who already tried to talk to him. they were in Jb room, the other members were eating in a restaurant, they were talking about got7 when jinyoung talked about Youngjae and Jb went off. Jinyoung tried a lot of things to wake him up fromhis trance, but everythings failed so he kissed him. And they began a make out session, Jb kissed along Jinyoung jaw to his neck.

Jb-" Make me forget everything tonight." He whispered in Jinyoung ear.

Jin-" I don't ing know what you're talking about but this will be my pleasure." And with that they enjoyed their night alone in the house.

(For your information: Jb top, Jinyoung bottom)

__THE NEXT MORNING__

~Jb p/v~

I woke up by someone shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes and fuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter