Morning routine(part 2)

GOT7 [short story compilation]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jinyoung p/v~

He stopped kissing  and dragged me on the bed. I was laying on my back and he began to kiss me...again... But this time I responded to the kiss. His kiss whent straight down to my neck. I was breathing heavily.

Soon he was biting my precious neck while I was some profanities. I could feel his hard member against mine.

"So you want toplay with Mark but not with Daddy ?" He asked me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I didn't responded.

"Oh! So you're decided to ignoring me? Hun? You need to be punished" He tell me in a husky voice.

"This voice..."I thought " She's so hard..."

He began to pull our shirt off. After this, his kiss went to my . He was them so hard...And I was so loud...Suddenly I felt his hand going in my pajamas pants and then rubbing my crotch.

"Aah...J-Jaebum...A-ah...M-more..."He stopped and pulled off our pajamas pants. I saw him get up and go get somthing in the drawer.

Wait! What the hell ?! I'ts handcuffs! ...I'm bad...Really bad...

He handcuffed me and began to touch me all over my body.

~Jb p/v~

OMG... He soooooooooooo bad ! Oh plz~~ stop I'm going to just with your moans....

After handcuffing him and touching him all over his body, my finger found the way to his hole... I was massaging his ing tight hole...And he was my name...

My fingers en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter