Chapter 2

Secret Love Song

The 2 groups are out and called the company van to drive them to their destination. They are all excited to hear updates from each other that they immediately went in the car. Without given a thought, they position themselves in the car accordingly since they know their own spaces when they are together. Maknaes are at the back which are Minzy, CL and Seungri.  Next row are Daesung, Bom and Taeyang. Usually, Jiyong likes to sit beside the driver, even Dara prefer also to sit in front but not this time, they sit beside Top at the second row making their manager to sit in front.

All the members are chatty especially Seungri since he likes the attention to himself.  But three people are really not listening to the rat, they have their own conversation.

"So, how are things going on Dara? You seems busy nowadays, Hyeyoun noona is asking about you." Top said.

"Oh you can say that.  We've been practicing nonstop.  And I feel sorry for Hyeyoun on cancelling our coffee time together because of our schedule. Please send my apology Top-sii, I wanted to reschedule it but I don't know when would be our free time." Dara said sadly.

"That's fine, I'll just tell her that you'll treat her after this fiasco's done.  But please take care of yourself, I don't want you to get sick.  Did you take your vitamins already?"

"Yes I did already.  Don't worry Top, I've been taking good care of myself since you've been texting me everyday, reminding me these stuff." said Dara

It's not a secret that Top and Dara are close.  Their family know each other and sometimes they go on Holidays with them.  This makes Jiyong irritable, he doesn't want Top to get more closer to Dara. Truthfully, he's jealous of his Hyung because Top can openly tell Dara whatever he wants to tell. But he can't read Top's intention, Jiyong don't know whether Top likes Dara as a girlfriend or just a little sister and this irks Jiyong more.  

"So that's what you've been doing every morning Hyung, I've been wondering who are you texting so early." said Daesung. Jiyong tensed hearing Daesung's confirmation.

Before Jiyong could speak, "All right kids, we're here!!!" saved by the manager.

 

 

*sorry for this short chaper, I will work harder to entertain you guys.