Chapter 1

Secret Love Song

Kwon Jiyong or Gdragon as what everybody knows is a leader of a very popular korean boy group called Bigbang.  He is the charismatic member of the group and a very talented song writer.  He is all swag and act as a mysterious guy however that's just what he wanted for the people to know.  Only few knows the real Kwon and one of them is someone who he really cherish and adore from afar.  Yes guys, the dragon is all shy and cheezy when it comes to this person.  He has feelings for this someone for a long time and as time goes by, his feelings for her is growing and as he didn't realize, he was falling real hard for this woman. 

 Yes people, she's no other than, the Goddess, Ms. Sandara Park.

They met a few years ago as YG introduced Sandara as a new trainee in the company.  She was shy and looks uncomfortable at first that everybody wanted to protect her since she looks fragile.  But as time passes by, she became comfortably with everyone and her true self shines every single day.  That's why the dragon fall for her, real bad.

At first, it was only sunbae-dongsae relationship.  They became close as they train together and since Bigbang stayed longer with YG, they debuted earlier than her.  But the members, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, Jiyong and Seungri still have a good relationship with the rest of the trainees even after debut.  Eventually, Sandara was debuting with some of the girls and called themselves as 2NE1 which composed of CL, Park Bom, Minzy and Dara.  The two groups became close and support each other since they became Icons in Korea.  Performances were requested by big companies and fans are everywhere.  Since the two groups are together all the time, infatuations grew stronger especially for Jiyong.  He cares too much for Sandara that the members became aware of his feelings towards their friend.  They even about his actions that makes him red as a lobster.

During practice time.

The 2NE1 were practicing their performance for an event and was repeating their dances for almost 2 hours.  They needed to be perfect so that the audience will be satisfied and enjoyed their performance.  As their practice goes on, Bigbang arrived to their practice room.

"Good afternoon dongsae, how are you doing?" Seungri greet them.

"What's good in the afternoon rat!" CL spat

"Oh, Come on, how can you be rude to your senior?  We came here to visit you" Seungri said.

"We are exhausted and hungry.  I think I am gonna faint"  Bom replied

"Bommie-ah, you wanted to eat outside? Actually we came here to invite you all for dinner if your done practicing" Top implied

Bom's face brightened and the joy is evident in her face.  She look at CL with her puppy eyes and the leader just sighed and let Bom have her way.

"yey! I love you CL, so where are you planning to take us?"

"Jiyong was the one who asked us in the first place, it was his plan from the start so we should ask him"  Taeyang but in.

"So where is he now?" Minzy asked.

In the meantime, Jiyong approached Dara and gave her water and towel.  They were talking with each other until Jiyong noticed that the group stopped chatting and look at them weirdly.  s have their teasing look and the girls were looking at him with questions hidden.  He cleared his throat.  "We're going bbq, you wanna join?"  Dara clapped her hands and said, "Oh, I am so hungry I think I'll go with you.  Come on guys, we burn calories for 2 hours already, lets just have something to eat"  Seungri rolled his eyes and said, "Come on guys, I think hyung's gonna pay for tonight, hahahaha" 

"Yey! horay for Jiyong" Bom exclaimed.

Jiyong just cursed at Seungri while the other Bigbang members smirked at him with knowing smiles.

 

 

*This is my first chapter, I hope you like it.  Thank you for supporting. Love you.