Chapter 2- I'm Sorry. I Really Am.

I'm Sorry

CHAPTER 2

I'M SORRY. I REALLY AM.

•••

I'm tired.

I'm tired of the fights and misunderstanding.

Maybe, it's best to stop and END EVERYTHING.

•••


 

"You're worst than a !"

Those words won't stop repeating in his mind. No matter how many songs he compose, no matter how many hours he won't sleep and no matter how many days he won't eat. Those words still remained in his heart and mind. He wanted to set aside personal matters but his stupid self just can't.

After an hour, a knock snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked at the time and saw 4:30 AM clearly displayed on his computer. Great. Many hours passed and he still haven't been able to finish a song.

"Hyung.." 

Woozi recognized Dino as the owner of the voice. He sighed and unlocked the door. Dino opened the door and came inside with a hot ramyeon, burger and water on his hands. He placed it on the table near Woozi and sat on the chair beside him. "Hyung.."

"Yeah?"

"You need to eat." 

"I'll eat later." Woozi answered while listening to the song he recently made.

"Hyung.. You haven't eaten since--" 

"Don't worry, I'll eat. Just let me finish this." Woozi cut him off while still maintaining his focus on the screen of the computer.

"Woozi-hyung.." Someone called and the two of them turned to see Mingyu carrying the same foods and drink that Dino brought earlier. When Woozi noticed that the two of them are carrying foods, he sighed and massaged his forehead. "Yah, if you want to eat, go eat outside not here. I'm working."

"It's for you, hyung." Both of them said in unison. Woozi was taken aback and looked at the foods they brought.

"No, no.. You should eat--" 

"Woozi.." someone called again and Woozi saw Jeonghan, The8 and Jun standing before the door. The 7 of them including Dino and Mingyu looked at each other as if wating for someone to speak first. Woozi sighed at their behaviour and rubbed the brudge of his nose. "Okay.. What is it this time?" he asked. It took awhile but they managed to push Mingyu forward. He gulped and cleared his throat before speaking. "Um... hyung...We.. Uhh... About you and.. uhh.. about you and Hoshi-hyung... umm.." 

"Get straight to the point, Mingyu." Woozi said with a serious expression on his face. 

Mingyu bit his lips and looked at Woozi straight in the eye. "Hyung.. We're worried about the two of you. This time, your fight is not the same as before. Is there something we can--" 

"No. There's nothing you can do."

"But, hyung--" 

"I said no. Now go. I'm going to go back to work." 

"Jihoon..." Jeonghan called and gave the foods that Mingyu and Dino brought earlier to him. "Eat. I know you're going through something with Soonyoung right now, but atleast eat." Woozi was about to give the foods back to them but Jeonghan stopped him. "This is the least that we can do--" 

"THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS LEAVE ME ALONE!" Woozi unintentionally shouted at them which shocked all of them. Woozi faltered and quickly apologized to them before locking the door. They knocked asking for Woozi to come out but no answer would reach them. That is until they heard a thump inside the studio and the sound of a glass breaking from a fall.

 


 

He knows it's his fault. He knows that he should go and apologize to Woozi. But, why can't he? Everytime he finds himself going to the studio, he would falter and go back to the dorm. Well, that has just proved him to be a coward. How great. Hoshi was taken out from his thoughts when he heard Seungcheol calling him.

"Yeah?" He looked at Seungcheol sitting in front of him together with DK, Seungkwan, Joshua, Wonwoo and Vernon.

"Is there something bothering you? You can tell us about it." Seungcheol said. The 6 of them staring at Hoshi, waiting for him to speak.

Hoshi sighed and cloed his eyes. "There's nothing, you can go now." 

"You've always been a bad liar, hyung" Vernon said which caught Hoshi's attention. Hoshi glared at them and was about to stand up when Seungcheol stopped him. "Stop being like this, Hoshi. We're trying to help." 

"I don't need any help." 

Seungcheol came to him and pushed him so hard that he fell on the floor.

"Hyung..!" Seungkwan called but Hoshi and Seungcheol paid him no mind. Seungcheol grabbed his collar and made him stand up again. "Soonyoung. You're making me lose my patience, you know. Here we are trying to help you with your problems, yet you're annoyingly pushing us away." 

"I told you earlier, didn't I? I don't need any help." 

Seungcheol glared at him. "Oh, really? You don't need our help? Ha.. Fine then... I'm not wasting my time with you. Stop playing with Jihoon's feelings, Soonyoung. I've been patient all these years. I trusted you to treasure and take care of him. Yet you're just hurting him like his a toy. He's not a toy, Soonyoung. He's not a ing toy! Either you go now and ing apologize to him or I'll kick and drag your ing to the studio." Seungcheol said with his hands balled into fists, ready to punch Soonyoung any moment now.

Silence filled the room until the ringing of a phone can be heard.

"Hello?" Joshua reluctantly answered the phone. His eyes turned wide and looked at all of them with a scared expression on his face. "Woozi's in a hospital." 

Hoshi found it hard to breathe and he felt cold all of a sudden with his heart beating so fast like it's going to explode any moment. He experienced this sensation when he found out that his mother was taken to the hospital. He was so afraid back then that he started crying like a child. Now that he's experiencing it again when Woozi's in a hospital right now, he doesn't know what to do. He can't think. He can't speak. He can't see anything except for the face of Woozi crying when he told him that he's worse than a . Before anyone knew it, he suddenly ran.

 


 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

"Seriously guys, I just tripped okay? I tripped, I fell, the glass also fell and it was broken to pieces which slightly wounded my palm." Woozi said after his hand was bandaged. He looked at Mingyu and sighed. "You really didn't have to break the door, Mingyu." 

"Yongseo haejwo, hyung." Mingyu said while bowing and looking down on the floor. Woozi sighed again and ruffled his hair with a small smile on his face. "Gwaenchanh-a.."

"Jihoon!" Before Woozi could respond to the one who called him, he found himself in a tight embrace from Hoshi's arms. Hoshi looked at him as if scanning his body to look if he has any injury. "Gwaenchanh-a? Where does it hurt? What happened? Oh my God... Please tell me you're okay.. Please..I'm so sorry.. Jihoon.." Hoshi started sobbing and hugged him tightly again. "I'm..*sob* sorry.. *hiccup* I really am. I'm so, so sor-*sob*-ry.." 

Woozi was taken aback that he struggled to find words to say when he saw Hoshi crying like a baby. He patted his back and waited for Hoshi to calm down. He saw the others looking at them with a relieved smile and he suddenly can't stop himself from hugging Hoshi back with tears and a smile on his face.

 


 

•••

Not everything will go according to plan.

But, I'm still glad it didn't.

Because it helped us to become stronger.

Especially when we're together.

•••


 So yeah.. It ended. Hehehe.. I'm not sure if it's not rushed or definitely rushed because it's already midnight here and our school starts again tomorrow.. T_T huhuhuhu... That's why I really need to go to sleep.. :)

Anyways, how was it? Comments are appreciated and I'm really looking forward for your opinion on this story.. :) Thanks for reading and subscribing, everyone~ <3 

Happy New Year~ 

Happy 20SEVENTEEN~~~ <33

Here are pictures for the soonhoon shippers out there~ ;) (DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the pictures)