Chapter 1-Stop Pretending

I'm Sorry

I'M SORRY

►►

I hope I'm not too late.

I hope you'll listen and wait.

I made a mistake

And regret is what I deserve to take.

►►


 

"I'm gonna take Jihoon's first kiss."

"Oohh~"

"Wahh.."

The members started making noise when Seungcheol said those words. Even Samuel started making background music when Seungcheol started to touch Jihoon's cheeks. Jihoon laughed like it was all a joke but a certain person at the back can be seen. His smiling but it never seemed to be sincere. Seungcheol leaned in and kissed Jihoon fastly and the members shouted like it was the most romantic thing they've ever seen. All of them started to go back to what they've been doing before when the game was finished and Jihoon just laughed it off like it was a no big deal but stopped when he saw Hoshi's expresion.


 

6 YEARS AFTER..

It was a very tiring day but it was worth it since they got to be with their fans. Every time they saw Carats' happy faces, all of their tiredness seemed to sink away leaving a warm feeling inside them. But, the warm feeling did not last long when shouts from their choreographer and producer echoed aroung their dorm.

"It was nothing!" Jihoon shouted while trying to catch up to Hoshi which has been walking in quick pace to go somewhere in the dorm.

"Yeah, I bet it was nothing too when you started blushing in front of everyone when you're being teased with him!"

Finally, Jihoon was able to catch up to Hoshi and grabbed his hand. "Yah! What are you talking about?! Come on! We've been through this long ago!"

"Yes! We've been through this before! Especially when S.Coups kissed you on Seventeen TV!"

Jihoon was taken aback and glared at Hoshi. "What?! I thought we were over that already!"

"No, we're not!"

"It's so long ago, Soon! It's been like.. 3 years already!"

Before the two of them started shouting again at each other, S.Coups came in between them and hold his breath. "Okay, okay.. Guys, calm down. I know you're having you're lovers' quarrel, but please not too loud, okay? Atleast let the others sleep."

Hoshi glared at him and smacked S.Coups' hand when he tried to pat his shoulder. "Shut up, Coups. Mind your own business." he spatted.

"Technically, this is my business too. I'm your leader and also you're fighting each other with what I've done earlier and 3 years ago." S.Coups said. He dragged the two of them to a room and made them sit next to each other while facing them. "Okay, guys. Seriously, why are the two of you so worked up?"

"I don't know about Soonyoung, hyung! Ask him!" Jihoon answered while folding his arms together avoiding to look at Hoshi.

"What? How is this my fault? This is basically your fault!"

"Now, it's my fault?! You're the one who started being grumpy at me, again!"

"Guys, guys.. You don't need to shout when you're sitting with each other, do you?" Seungcheol tried to calm them down but Hoshi stood up and glared. 

"Maybe, if he would stop being such a flirt, then we won't be fighting each other right now."

Jihoon gasped and stood up facing Hoshi. "What? How did I--"

"Oh, come on! Stop pretending to be innocent. You keep saying you hate skinship but the truth is, you're begging to be ed by anyone here like it's nothing! You're showing a cute and innocent image to the whole world but in reality, you're worse than a !"

SLAP!

Hoshi wasn't able to register what he just said until he saw S.Coups running after Jihoon, leaving him in the room with a throbbing red cheek.

What the heck did I just said?


 

It's been 3 days since Jihoon slapped Hoshi and the members could feel and see how the two of them still did not reconciled with each other. They've been trying to talk to Jihoon, but apparently, he locked himself away from them inside his studio where he makes songs everyday. When they approached Hoshi, he would only nod at them and leave with a sullen look on his face. The day after, S.Coups gathered all of them except for the two. 

"Hyung.."

"I know, I know. Their fight right now is more serious than before... *sighs* But, Hoshi didn't have to say those words."

All of them fell into silence when they recalled all the hateful words that Hoshi said to Jihoon. Who wouldn't know about that when he practically yelled it on the top of his lungs. This fight of theirs is hurting the both of them in a slowly agonizing way and they can't stand to just sit and watch them suffering.

"What should we do to help them, hyung?" 

"I don't know."