Only man

Only man
Please log in to read the full chapter
Only man

I was busy mixing the ingredients in a small bowl for my favourite gingerbread recipe when I felt two strong arms hugging me from behind. A moment later, the owner of the intimate skinship decided to rest his chin on the crook of my neck, his warm breath tickling my skin.

"Morning, sunshine!" he whispered, his low voice sending shivers down my spine. I always loved his voice but his voice after he had just woken up was my all-time favourite. I could listen to him babbling about some nonsense with such a tone and wouldn't get bored of it.

"Morning."

"Why are you up so early in the morning on 24th December?" he inquired, craning his neck to see the content of the bowl. Everything was already combined, so it actually looked like the result of any cookie before we put it in the oven; it was a huge mass of flour and some other unseen ingredients.

"I'm baking cookies," I pointed at the mixture which I had already left to chill in the fridge for 15 minutes, so it was ready to be rolled out. "Would you like to make gingerbread men with me?" I asked with a bright smile, hoping that he would give in and we could make another lovely memory together on such a day. The final and most important part of the cooking was yet to come and I was sure that Changkyun would enjoy it. Childish guy he was, I assumed that he would be fond of cutting out the little men shapes.

"Why do you need another man when you already have me?" he wiggled his eyebrows in question and I couldn't help but hit my forehead with my hand after his joke. As soon as I committed the unluckiest faceplam of the year, I felt the dough coming off my face.

"Oh my gosh," Changkyun snickered, laughing whole-heartedly at my clumsiness. "You should see your face now."

I sighed. That's not what I was expecting when he decided to snuggle up behind me and I decided to continue baking. Yet, I couldn't let the chance slip, so without giving much thought, I put some of the dough on his fa

Please log in to read the full chapter