Kai One Shot

Exo OneShots
It was a normal day at exo dorms. Everyone had a day off. Kai's best friend visited him at his dorm which he shares with suho. Jongin couldnt wait for YN to come. He wanted to see her so badly. Kai texted YN to make sure she is coming. K-Hey are you coming today to my dorm? Y-Yeah of course K-I picked a very good movie to us to watch. I hope you like it. Y-Okey K-Are you okey? Something's wrong? Y-Im fine, just little tired. But Im okey K-Are you sure? Y-99% K-Where did it go the other 1%? xD Y-Im hungry xD K-haha Im waiting for you Kai's point of view After 10 minutes I heard the door being knocked by someone. I opened the door and I saw my beautiful YN. Her cute smile, her adorable eyes staring at me and her pale face. Wait. Pale face? K-Whats wrong with you? You are pale Y-wow that started pretty well. K-Your face is pale Y-..... Really? K-Are you feeling okey? Just tell me the truth please Y-Honestly Im fine K-Have you eaten Y-..... No K-Yn!! Y-What I didnt have time. And I wasnt hungry K-I will go make toast, you are going to starve to death. Go to the couch I'll be back in a minute. I said to her and kissed her forehead. As I was making the toast I heard something fall to the ground. I started run and suddenly I saw YN on the ground. K-oh my god... Arebyou okey? Y-.... K-Talk to me Y-..... What happend? K-oh god. You fell._I hugged her Y-..... Oh... Thats embarrasing. K-You have to eat something. I picked her up and placedher on my bed. Y-Kai you dont have to K-Make youself comfurtable I put the food on the bed and the laptop aside. As we were watching the movie YN put her head on my shoulder. We had a lot of fun. Me were making random comments about the actors. The movie was coming to its end. K-I cant believe the comments you were saying. Y-What comments? K-oh come on. You two bit backstabbing, piece of eggplant . Y-oh... That one. So.. I better get going. Its kinda late K-No way You will sleep here tonight. I gave her a pair of shorts and Tshirt. We were in the bed under the covers. As we were talking about exo, shedules and random stuff until we stopped and YN was staring at me. I started to lean and so did she. I kissed her lips. I put my hands on her waist under her Tshirt and she placed her hands on my chest grabbing me and pulling me closer. The kiss was passionate and slow. After we broke the kissnd I hugged her. Allnight we were sleeping at each other arms. Sorry if its not so good guys. I can make a second part on that one.