Part 2

Exo OneShots
I remember hiw Y/N run away. I felt my heart broke I just make my best friend... Welll. The girl I like sad. I hate that girl. She just came up to me out of nowhere and grabed my face. What kind of fans are they. I tried to call Y/N in her phone but she wouldnt pick it up. Then I got the idea. She has trainning at 1 hour. I can see her there. To the trainning Y/N point of view I was doing the casual rolleskating trainning. I did some tricks some backflips and side kick. My mind was stuck at chen. I couldnt focus. Suddenly I felt angry. How can he done this? I wanted to focus on my trainning, the rage take over me. I speed up and I did a side flip.... But something went wrong. I didnt notice before. The floor was wet. I yelled and then everything went black. Chen point of view I was finally at the rollerskating alley. When I got there I saw a group of people gather around from someone. I saw the person foot and my eyes widen. I know those rollers everywhere, is Y/N's. I run towards them I got the off and then I saw her laying to the groung. I felt my eyes started to tear up. Y/N oh my god. What happend? - I asked with worry Some jackass put water to the groud. She slipped and hit her head. Then she fainted.-her friend told me Guys she is waking up- someone said from the backround.. (who is that creeper in the background lol I always say that) Ch.. Chen? - she whispered Sh sh sh its okey. Shebtried to sit up but she couldnt. I picked her up in bridal style and placed her in a chair. I kneeled in frony of her. Then she started crying. No no dont cry please. - I kissed her head. Are you feeling better now? - I asked but she didnt look at me. She didnt reply. Please look at me. Leave me alone- she said My eyes widen. She got up and walked away. Her friend huged her by her shoulder and took her home. Y/N point of view The pain on my head was so bad. But I think I damaged my ankle. I tried to walk but it hurted so much. Suddenly I heard the door opened. Who can enter my house? I have only a spare key but I gave to..... Oh..... Chen. What do you want? Please you need to listen. Why would I do that? You said to come to you. Youbhad a suprise for me and then I found you kissing a girl. Very nice chen. Thats the problem..... I dont even know her. .... What? You dont? Yeah, I guess she was a fan... A very very very very... Okey stop haha Very very weird fan. Now Im done. Haha. But seriously.. Do you want to know the suprise? You came to my house, opned the door and walked in by yourself. Sooooo..... Yeah why not? Haha He came closer to me. Staring at my eyes(staringatyoursoul). He placed his hand at my right cheek and leaned to my face. He placed his solf lips at my lips. The kiss was very passionate. And sloooooow. He placed his hands at my waist and push me closer to his body. Wow... What do you think? You should come to my house more often. I dont want you permision But I need you to give me a spare key of your dorm too. Okey deal Deal You are very lucky to have a boyfriend like me Meh I would say you are UNlucky beacuse you have a prankster like me. haha. He took me in bridal style and place me at the couch. He took the first aid and took care of my ankle. The rest of the night he stayed at my house. We watched movies and had a lot of cuddles. The rest to your imagination :3 hope you like it Sorry if you dont like rollerskating. It just came to my mind bracuse I do rolllerskating too lol (^o^)