Talk

Cat and Candy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin and Namjoon exchanged glances.

'So, that was what happened. We need to do something about it.'

Jimin and Taehyung was right. They'd been quiet about it, but it didn't mean that they simply didn't care. Seokjin had tried talking, but Suga had been extremely difficult about opening up. Hoseok wasn't any different. He would just brush it aside.

Namjoon was considering on making it formal. Maybe if they can sit down properly the two would finally say something. However, after the story from the boys - guessed they had to try on different approach.

'Do you have the ex number?'

Seokjin started. Jimin looked at Taehyung who simply nodded. 

'You wrote it down?'

The boy shook his head.

'I memorized it.'

Leave it to Taehyung to do something weird and unexpected like that.

'Pass me the number,' Seokjin leaned against his bed. 'I'll check on the ex background. In the meantime maybe Joonie can talk to Hobi.'

Namjoon stared at the eldest member.

'What if he still won't talk?'

'He will,' Jin winked. 'You need to dangle the right bait.'

The leader gave a slight frown.

'If it's that easy, why didn't you do it at the first place?'

'I caught the wrong cat,' Jin gave Namjoon an even bigger frown. 'Just talk to Hobi. I'm already going to do something else. Don't talk back to me.'

Jimin snickered. That was how conversation normally went with Jin. He meant well, but it was still funny.

'I'll try with Suga hyung.' Jimin volunteered, glancing at Taehyung. 'V going to help me.'

Taehyung gave the other boy a horrified look but didn't really reject the idea.

It was all set then.

~~~

Hoseok was with his phone; as usual. However, the sombre look on his face was an indication that whatever he was reading wasn't actually anything fun. It was something akin to waiting for the sky to fall or something. Namjoon knew he had to start with something. Like Jin said - dangled the right bait. 

'Hobi ah,  do you know where Jin is? '

Hoseok looked up from his phone the moment he heard Namjoon,  shaking his head after taking a second to think. 

'I didnt see him since morning. '

Namjoon sighed.

'Aish,  where did he go?  I've looked everywhere. '

Hoseok didnt seem too interested at first,  but returned to Namjoon when the boy still standing there looking all uncomfortable two minutes later. 

It wasnt something that Namjoon would normally do. 

'Something wrong? '

The leader sighed, hesitating a little before sitting himself down on the single sofa.

'I kind of said something I shouldn't to hyung.  He stormed off before I could apologize.  I thought he came back home. '

Jin and Namjoon had a fight?  That was definitely a news. Compared to the others,  the possibilities of Namjin to get into arguments was very low to none.

What could possibly be the issue?

'Did you try calling him? '

Namjoon nodded.

'He didnt pick up.  Maybe he is still angry.  He didnt reply to my messages either. '

Sounds bad. Jin wasnt a person who  would sulk for long.  

'Let me try. '

Hoseok dialled Jin's number and listened through the dial tone.  

Jin seriously didn't pick up.

He frowned slightly.

'He didn't pick up.'

He finally declared after the third try. Namjoon sighed, staring straight up the the ceiling.

'Damn it. I shouldn't have stood up for Yoongi-hyung.'

Suga?

The Gwangju-born rapper stared at his friend for few long seconds before slowly pulling his sight back to his phone. 

What happened? Jin was mad because of Suga?

'Jin hyung was right. Yoongi not eating is is everybody business,' Namjoon heaved a heavy sigh. 'I just got a little angry because he said I didn't even care eventhough I am the leader,' he tilted his head slightly at Hoseok. 'I care. I even tried talking to him. Min Yoongi just decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter