Living

Fallen Angel

It's morning when suddenly there's a swarm of people trying to get inside the room where I've been put. I open my eyes slowly just to see a black figure sit next to me while his eyes were staring directly to a guy who is yelling and screaming. It's a scream of a pain.

"Hey there Angel. Your withdrawn from Heaven sure give us great shocked."

It's the Grim Reaper. In their mankind language, it's called as The Death Angel. He look at me with the wide pricky teeth smile. Saliva dripping from his lips waiting to taste a glimpse of soul that he witnessing. My head turn to watch Kai condition. He's screaming in pain. Because this Grim Reaper slowly tearing up his soul from his body with his sharp chainsaw.

"You see, Angel... Our little friend here has been doing bad deeds all of his entire life."

He let out a laugh. A soft yet terrifying laugh.

"He has murder more than 50 families. For money, power and envy. He want the world to kneeled below him. So we give him the most painful ending he can get."

He laugh again. But Kai condition just brought tears to my eyes. The Grim Reaper stop for awhile and saw my diamond tears. He let out a soft chuckles before take one of the diamond and crush it into a tiny dust. Everything stopped. I look around and The Grim Reaper laughing very loud.

"Okay Miss Angel, looks like this guy time isn't going to stop here yet. We'll be meeting again very soon."

He left without a voice and the time start to tick again. Kai was so exhausted. He fight the pain that his soul achieved and only to cry and scream in pain. What happen next, really shocked me. I sit on my bed, hugging my knees and watch the outside scene from the glasses window. It's beautiful and such a nice sight. 

"I paid you guys more than 50,000,000$ and yet you said there's no cure for my cancer?! What kind of Doctor are you? Those certification that you get are ing useless you know?!"

Money. Power. Envy. What is happening to this world? Where is the kindness and hope to God that they always been doing? There were so many question pop up in my head as I look at Kai who keep scolding few guys that were standing there. I don't know who.

"Cheonsa..."

He called me again. I look at him with a glassy teary eyes even when I'm not crying, I really have that eyes. It's just all of the Angel eyes. He walk to me gently before take a sit and let out a big sigh. He take a deep breath and lean closer to me.

"Cheonsa, do you believe that God always with someone who try their hard?"

I let out a small nods and look at him. Kai his dry pale lips to wet it a bit with his saliva making him chuckles. He look at me with a pair of eyes. Which I knew that look so much. A pleading eyes. His soul are begging for me to save him. What is it? Why is this happening?

"Cheonsa, will God ever forgive me?" 

Before I can answer his words, his eyes fall down to his cheeks. Tears of regret. He keep crying and cry near to me. Does he regret everything that he done? My hand reach for his head and slowly caress it gently to sooth him up.

"Rise and confess. Mother Heaven isn't that cruel. She'll listen to you and even the God will."