Does it even fall?

Fallen Angel

"Miss, are you okay?"

The boy who were laying on the bed opposite from my bed slowly smiling and let out a small chuckles as he see how fluffy is my eyes are. I don't care on how I look now. All I want to know is, where am I, why did I were in this weird looking room? The boy slowly get up and pull a chair and sit next to me. He hand me a flower. It's a nice red rose.

"What is your name?"

I'm lost in words. I don't know what to said. Cause he look at me with an admiring face. A face that no one ever shown to me whenever they see my face for the first time. All I can see at their eyes are disgusted. Looks like I'm from Hell. I didn't speak or let any sounds escape from my mouth. Just like I do when I'm at Heaven. I weren't allowed to speak yet to even breath there.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk. I'll just speak myself. And company you, till you sleep."

He let out a brief sounds of small chuckles before lean to the chair and look at me while his lips curl up into a smile.

"My name is Kim Jongin. But, my friends call me Kai. I don't know why they call me that way."

He laugh. It's the first time someone make me feel warm and calm even tho this is just a brief talk. I meant a small talk that he do to company me. I held the rose in my hand just to find myself pricked my finger when I held it tight. 

"Ah! Mother Heaven."

That's what came out from my mouth. Kai quickly reach for my hand and take out a bandage inside the drawer next to my bed. He slowly wash the blood away and slowly wrapped my hand with the bandage.

"You seems so fascinated by the rose. Let me tell you something about it. My grandmother said, even tho life is full of thorns that going to hurt you, the end of the suffer are worth it. Just like the rose. Their stem are thorny yet the flower give the most favorable scent and beautiful look."

His words rang into my head one by one. My other hand slowly rub the stem which still have my blood that were on the thorn. The red rose itself are so pretty that it's make me fascinating. Ever wonder why did this kind of flower never placed in the Heaven itself. I look at him when he finished manage my cut.

"Thank you. For helping me."


Subscribe if you love the story and I'll be updating soon