Once again

Once again

 

It’s 8 o’clock already. But still, no one contacts Amber’s phone. She is waiting, waiting for her lover to reach her, but yet his name doesn’t pop up from the notification. Yep, it’s Kris Wu, the giant tower, that she’s waiting for.

 

“Hufft..” Amber sighs and puts her phone on the desk.

 

She then throws herself onto her bed and stares at the ceiling for nothing.

But suddenly…

Lineee

That cute notification sound comes.

 

Amber quickly takes a look at her phone to see who sends it but then her face expression change from happy to a little bit mad. She’s pouting, guess it’s only from her manager, reminding her of her schedule tomorrow.

 

Then a thunder clashes, the rain comes. No result again this day, Kris isn’t even there.

“You don’t miss me, do you ?” Amber says as she closes the curtain. She turns off the light with heavy feelings and decides to go to bed earlier than the usual night.

 

Then suddenly…

Ring… ring… ring...

 

“Oh gosh, what is it oppa ? I’m trying to sleep.”

“Amber”

 

That voice…

Silence then comes into the room, Amber doesn’t even speak a word. She cries, as the voice from her handphone keeps calling her name.

 

“Amber… Amber, are you there ?”

 

 

“Eo…” She answers shortly with lots of emotions in her heart. She’s happy, yet she’s sad and mad at the same time. It’s Kris, after all this time. But what take him so long ?

 

 

“Sighh.. Amber, how are you, baby ?”

 

“What ?! After all this time and you just ask how are you ?! Well I’m not fine ! And don’t you dare to baby me. Where have you been Kris ? I’m waiting all my life to even see your name pop up from my phone. You don’t even text me. You don’t call me. You don’t… You don’t even remember me !” Amber cries louder and louder as she shows her pain until she cannot continue her words.

 

“Listen, Amber. I’m sorry. There’s just been a lot of work I’ve got to finish. Amb, I’m really really sorry. Could you please meet me now at the bus stop near your place. I… I need to see you, Amb. Please…”

 

“Never show up and now you asking me to meet you. You’re such a jerk, aren’t you ? Go meet another girl, prettier, and much more romantic like in your film Kris. I don’t want to meet you, and I don’t even need you anymore.”

 

Amber then hangs her phone.

She tries to go to sleep, but when she closes her eyes, that giant tower always shows up in her mind. 

 

 

 

 

Tik.. tik.. tik...

It’s the sound of the clock in her room. Showing that time is passing.

 

“Urk… He’s making me crazy,” says her.

 

It’s been 1 hour since Amber hung up the phone but she cannot sleep at all. The rain has stopped already. No thunder is heard and no lightning is seen. She then changes clothes and decides to go downstairs without even telling the other fx’s members.

 

She sneaks to the nearest bus stop from her place.

And she finds no one’s there.

Kris is even making her crazier than before.

 

“Stupid ! Stupid ! Of course he left already. What do you expect from him. Waiting an hour for you like a pathetic person. And now you’re the one who’s standing here like a dumb person.”

 

But then Amber feels someone’s presence behind her.

 

“That can’t be…” says Amber in her heart.

 

That someone embraces her from behind, whispering a soft sound calling her name. That contagious sound that Amber has missed for a long time.

 

“Amb…”

 

She knows who that is. That voice. That hand. That smell.

She sheds tears.

No, it’s not because she’s sad but because she’s very happy. She is relieved that at last, she can meet the man of her dream again.

But at the same time, she’s afraid to turn around.

 

“It’s okay, baby, I’m here. Once again, and always,” Kris is whispering softly at Amber’s right ear.

 

Hearing that, Amber cries even more. She knows she’s afraid that she will lose him again. And that someone is gonna hurt her more. But then she wipes her tear and takes courage to turn around.

Kris loosens his hands when Amber turns around. He smiles widely.

But then…

 

“Oooff”

 

“Ya ! Stupid giant tower !”

 

Amber punches Kris at his stomach and then pinches his right ear.

 

“Ahhh ! Ya ! It hurts !”

 

“I don’t care, you’re so annoying. Showing up and then disappear, you think you’re a ghost. I hate you ! So much !”

 

Kris chuckles and says, “Then why are you here ? You cannot even resist not meeting me at all, can you ? You’re so cute when you’re mad.”

 

Kris then pinches both Amber’s cheeks.

 

“Ya stop it ! Still not change, do you ? Trying to be cheesy at the time like this.”

 

“Do you miss me, Amb ?”

 

“No, not at all ! Of course I miss you, you dumb !”

 

Kris then chuckles again. And then Amber smiles when she looks at him in his eyes. Forgetting that she’s still mad.

 

“How are you Kris ?” Amber’s sound then change into a warm and serious one.

 

And that makes Kris a little bit clumsy when he answer, “Well um, gulp, tired of so many things. And missing you like hell.”

 

“You’re lying, clearly lying,” Amber shows an angry expression to .

 

“Hey, hey ! It’s true you know. You’ll probably cry if I tell you I don’t miss you at all, won’t you ?” Kris smirks.

 

“Geez, you act like you know everything,” Amber dodges.

 

“Well of course I know all about my little llama. She’s tomboy, but she’s cute. And she loves me with all her heart.”

 

“Ho, ho, such a daring statement big guy ! Are you always that cheesy ?”

 

“Nah, only with you, babe.”

 

Amber’s cheeks burn and she cannot hide it from Kris.

 

“Oh you’re burning !”

 

“No I don’t !”

 

“Yes you are !”

 

“No I don’t !”

 

“Yepp you do !”

 

“No I said ..”

 

Kris then kisses her, shutting . Amber seems a little bit surprised with it but then she responds to his kiss. They are kissing, more and more passionate each second they pass.

 

And at that night, the bond that has been loosened is fixed again with their unconditional love.

 

They stop kissing and then Amber hugs him tightly.

 

She says, “Don’t leave me Kris, please. I beg you please. It’s just I can’t live without you.”

 

Amber starts to cry again. Her fear of losing him is starting to fill her heart again.

 

“Hey, hey don’t cry baby girl. I promise you I won’t,” Kris Amber’s hair.

 

“You’re lying. You left me…. Alone.”

 

“I promise, I’m working on us Amb, please believe me. I’ll tell you everything Amb, I promise.”

 

“Why not now ?” Amber then looks at Kris’ eyes.

 

Kris then smiles warmly and says, “It’s not the right time baby. Please have faith in me. I’m not leaving you. And I won’t leave you. Even forever. Cause you’re mine Amber, mine only.”

 

“Just let me hug you for more.”

 

Amber hugs Kris even tightly than before. She’s scared, afraid of losing him, but she somehow believes on what Kris said. She’ll wait. Even though it hurts, she’ll wait.

 

And at that night, you can see, the two love birds, under the street lights, reunite once again as their love leads them nowhere but back to each other’s hearts. And nothing, even no one can do them part.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At last it’s done. Well I hope you enjoy this drabble, well, not too much fluff but I guess this will trigger back the Krisber moments again. XD

Will be making drabbles about Krisber again I guess, cause I miss them very much.

Thank you for reading.

Saranghaeyo <3