Gorgeous

Short Stories (Former: When Boredom Strikes)

Ugh, this idea came to me after I watched Taeyeon's live version of 11:11. SO yeah I had written this a long time ago.

>> angel_lamb13

=======

 

She looked at her reflection through the mirror. A small smile form in her lips when she saw her girlfriend woke up. Tiffany stood up and slowly walk to her. Arms wrapped around her waist from behind and their eyes meet in the mirror.

 

"Good morning Tae Tae." The woman who's securely hugging the girl groggily said.

 

"Good morning Fany." Tiffany nestle on the back of Taeyeon as she yawn. "Still sleepy?"

 

"Yeah." She lazily nod. She placed her chin on the latter's shoulder.

 

"After you finish filming can you go back quickly?" A smile escaped Taeyeon's lips.

 

"Why?" Tiffany hug the latter tighter as she look intently at her girlfriend through the mirror.

 

"So that we can have lunch together later or if not we can spend the rest of our afternoon together." Their eyes was held in prison by each other.

 

"Okay." Tiffany starts to glide the tip of her nose from Taeyeon's neck to her clothed shoulder as she inhales the scent of Taeyeon.

 

"You smell so good boo." Tiffany whispered on the latter's ears. A smirk appeared on Tiffany's lips as she felt Taeyeon shiver in her hold.

 

"Stop that Fany. I need to go. You're such a temptation right now." Taeyoen turn around to look at her girlfriend. She cupped Tiffany's face.

 

"I promise I'll come back quickly after our shoot. Okay?" Tiffany grin and replied. "Okay."

 

"Now be a good girlfriend to me and ate the breakfast I cooked for you." If Tiffany can smile wider she was sure she did when Taeyeon mentioned that she cooked for her. She knows her girlfriend is quite busy these days because of the release of her digital single, 11:11, and especially today because her girlfriend is going to shoot the live version of her song, but knowing that Taeyeon still took care of her despite all the latter's work already made her day.

 

"Thank you Tae Tae." She closed the distance between them and claim the latter's lips. It was a gentle, yet a soul- kiss. After there lips parted, Taeyeon giggled.

 

"I didn't know you'll kiss me because I cooked for you." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"You know why i did that Tae. It's your morning kiss and plus I know how busy you are this days, but you still bother to make me some breakfast."

 

"You know I'm too whipped for you Fany ah." Tiffany chuckled.

 

"I know." She stuck her tongue out playfully. "You know I love you too and I'll do just the same right?"

 

"Yeah." Taeyeon grin. Both where startled when Taeyeon's phone suddenly rang. Taeyeon instantly answered it.

 

"Dae unnie? Okay I'll be down in a minute." After Taeyeon hung up she look at her girlfriend who's waiting for her to speak.

 

"It's manager unnie. She's already down stairs." Taeyeon said. She leaned down a little so that she can face properly her girlfriend who is already sitting on the bed.

 

"Okay take care Tae."

 

"You too. Just wake up Hyo and Sunny, so that you won't eat by yourself." Tiffany only nod as she enjoys how Taeyeon caressed her hair.

 

"I'm sorry I can't eat with you." Tiffany grin.

 

"It's okay."

 

"I better be going Fany. Bye." Taeyeon peck Tiffany's lips one last time.

 

"Bye Tae." Tiffany waved goodbye as the latter go out from their room.

 

Taeyeon already wore her shoes and was about to go out their dorm when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

 

"Taeyeon wait." She immediately turn around when she heard that voice. Tiffany run down from their room, once she was in front of Taeyeon she smiled. She walk closer to the latter. Taeyeon was surprised when Tiffany pulled her by her collar.

 

"Omo. Fany wh-" She didn't finished what she is saying when the latter silenced her with a kiss. Taeyeon responded with the aggressiveness her girlfriend was showing. It slowly turned gentle and almost too addicting for Taeyeon. When they part both was panting hard.

 

"What was that?" Taeyeon asked still breathless.

 

"I just want you to know that you look so freaking gorgeous today. I want to be the first person who will say that to you today cause I'm pretty sure many will dare to say that to you." Tiffany paused and smirk. She step more closer to Taeyeon leaving no distance to their bodies. She encircled her arms around Taeyeon's neck and her lips.

 

"I.. uhmm.. Thank you?" Taeyeon said unsure of what to say. After so many years of dating Tiffany, this girl still has the ability to make her stutter and make her heart go crazy like now.

 

"Stay away from those who shows a different motive okay? I'm not there to glare at them." Taeyeon laughed so hard that she started to got teary eyes.

 

"Yah! Taeyeon do I look funny?" Taeyeon tried to stop laughing, but failed miserably. Tiffany slap her arms.

 

"Yah Tae Tae!!" Taeyeon cluch her stomach from laughing too hard.

 

"Sorry boo." Taeyeon said. Tiffany instantly stop slapping Taeyeon and she know she was blushing hard. Taeyeon grin seeing how Tiffany was blushing so hard. Taeyeon seldom call Tiffany by any endearment rather than her nickname 'Fany', that's why when Taeyeon does call her any endearment specially 'boo' Tiffany never failed to blush. She hugged the latter in surprise earning a squeak.

 

 

"You know I'll definitely stay away from those my possessive Hwang Miyoung."

 

"Stop calling me Miyoung." Tiffany whined.

 

"Okay Fany" Taeyeon leaned backward.

 

"I need to go. I'll come back quickly okay?" Tiffany nod. Taeyeon smirk.

 

"Bye boo." After that Taeyeon quickly go out of their dorm while laughing, leaving a blushing Tiffany.

 

"Aish Kim Taeyeon. Stop teasing me!!" She shouted.