Thank you Santa!

Soon it's Christmas

https://youtu.be/Q5srUUCzEq8

That song inspires me in this fic.. haha.. happy reading ^_^

---------- <3<3<3<3 ----------

Sinb is eating dinner with her family.

"Christmas is coming! So what do you want for Christmas?" Sinb's dad ask her younger brother

"PS4!" Her brother excitedly shouted and her dad immitate clause's laugh. Sinb frown

"You already got xbox, so why need PS4?" Sinb coldly ask making her dad stop from laughing and her brother pouts.

"That's what he likes Eunbi-ah..." her mom tried to take side with her brother. Sinb chuckled

"That's my wish for this Christmas noona! As long as I wish for it, even if I already had xbox, Santa will still grant it for me!"

"Santa is not real pabo-ah!"

"No! Santa is real!" Sinb rolled her eyes

"Eunbi-ah, nothing's wrong with believing"

"But atleast....be realistic!"

"Aigoo... she's still a kid Eunbi-ah. It's natural for his age to ask something like xbox and PS4" Sinb rolled her eyes again

"Noona, believe in Santa! He can do powers! He can give you everything you want! I once asked him to give me a bestfriend and he did gave me a bestfriend!"

'Tsk... this kiddo' Sinb thought. Her dad immitates Santa's laugh again making Sinb annoyed.

-----

After the dinner, Sinb prepared herself to sleep.
She layed herself to bed and stared at the blank ceiling.

'Noona, believe in Santa! He can do powers! He can give you everything you want!'

She took a deep breath
"Santa can do powers huh? Tch.... powers my "

'....I once asked him to give me a bestfriend and he did gave me a bestfriend!'

"Really huh? Tch, if I ask him to give me a girlfriend, would he give me?" Sinb said in annoying tone

'Eunbi-ah, nothing's wrong with believing'

"Well...yeah" Sinb got up from bed

"Nothing's really wrong... *smiles sheepishly* let me try!" She went to her closet and grab a sock then hang it in the headboard of her bed. She took out a piece of paper then a pen.
"Okay, what should I write...hhmmm..." she thinks.


'Dear Santa...'


"Yuck! that sounds common....and ugly" she crumpled the paper then throw it.


'Hey Santa!'


"Yeah, that's fine..."


'Hey Santa! Give me a girlfriend! Make me believe that you're real.. Now, I want a girlfriend with good body, milky skin, long wavy hair, and nice voice. Also, make her bubbly! And the most important thing is, I have to be the one and only love of her life. That's all. Good night' She grin and folded the paper before putting it inside the sock she hung.

She smiled like as if she just had a victory and snuggle in bed to sleep.

-----

The light of the morning sun touches the beautiful face of Sinb. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched with wide yawn. She sit up in bed and turn her head to look at the sock she hung. It wasn't touched, so she chuckled.

"Told ya... Santa isn't real"

"Good morning!" Sinb startled causing her to fall from her bed
"Oopss... sorry!" A girl bent down right in front of Sinb.

"Who are you?!" Sinb shouted

"Hi! I'm Yuju. I'm your girlfriend!" Sinb's eyes wided

"G-girlfriend? Yah! Stop the nonsense!" Sinb pushed Yuju.
"Mom! Dad! A theft got inside my room!!" Sinb shouted

"Theft?" Yuju hurriedly grab Sinb's pillow.
"Where's the theft?! I'll hit the theft with this pillow!!!"

"MOM!! DAD!! IT'S A CRAZY THEFT!!!" Sinb shouted. Her mom and dad then slam the door of her room open.

"What's happe-- aigoo...Eunbi-ah" Sinb run towards her parents and hides behind them.
"Why are you shouting like crazy Eunbi-ah? I can't see any criminal in here"

"That! That girl dad! She's the theft!" Sinb said while pointing at Yuju. Her parents laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"She's your girlfriend Eunbi-ah"

"My girlfriend?! I never had a girlfriend!!"

"What do you mean? You just introduced her to us last night" her mom laughed then left with her dad.
Sinb frown.

"What's happening?" Yuju run and hugs Sinb tightly

"What's wrong baby?" Sinb pushed Yuju

"I don't know you!"

"I'm your girlfriend!" Yuju said and smiled brightly

"No!! Get out! I don't have a girlfriend!!"

"You have a girlfriend"

"Oh really? Who?"

"Me!" Yuju excitedly said

Sinb hit her forehead.

"Look miss.. I don't know you. This is the first time I met you so it's impossible that you're my girlfriend" Sinb tried to explain

"What do you mean? Look" Yuju pointed a picture frame on Sinb's study table. Sinb turn to look and was surprise when she saw photo of them happily smiling. And it's not only one, there's alot.

"W-what the..." Yuju hugged Sinb again

"I love you Sinb-ah! You're my one and only love!"

'Huh? One and only love?' Sinb turn her gaze at the sock she hung. As fast as she could she run towards it and grab the letter she wrote.
 At the lower right part of the letter, she saw an unfamiliar penmanship.


[wish granted]
~her name is Yuju~


Sinb's eyes wided and looked at Yuju with open. Yuju laughed and walk towards Sinb.

"Mosquitos might fly inside your mouth" She said and closed Sinb's mouth with her hand then smiled. That's when Sinb realized that Yuju is actually the perfect girl she decribed in her letter, well in aside of the bangs though. But she didn't care, it still fits the girl's image.

"Y-you're really my girlfriend?" Yuju nodded

"You asked for it right?" Yuju asked using her ever sweet voice. Sinb slowly nods.

"Breakfast is ready!!" They heard Sinb's mom shout. Yuju smiled

"Let's go" Yuju said then went out of the room first. Sinb smiled widely that the end of her lips almost touch her ears.. she can't believe it.

"Woah!! SANTA THANK YOU!!!" Sinb shouted then run her way dowstairs to have breakfast

-----

Christmas eve, both Sinb and Yuju are having their moment below the tree in the park. Sinb's head is resting on Yuju's lap, playing with yuju's hand while Yuju is caressing Sinb's hair slowly using her other hand.

"5 more minutes and it's already Christmas" Yuju announced. Sinb smiled and intertwined their hands.

"Sing me a song Yuju" Sinb cutely ask. Yuju smiled

"Okay, wait for me" Yuju make Sinb sit then she went somewhere. Sinb patiently waits for her until Yuju came back with a guitar. Yuju sat across Sinb and smiled before started strumming.


The thought of you keeps haunting me
And it's your face I always see
Wherever I go, I always remember
Soon it's Christmas
Yes it's Christmas
But you're not here anymore

 

Sinb smile fades. She loves that lovely voice of Yuju but, what's with the lyrics?

The last time it was us together
But we couldn't make it last forever
What can I do each time I remember?
Soon it's Christmas
Oh it's Christmas again

Though the stars shine so bright
I just can't feel so right
if I can't find a way to be with you again
on Christmas day


Yuju stopped singing and smiled brightly. Sinb can't understand her emotions right now. Yuju lean closer and press her lips to Sinb's lips. It was an innocent gentle kiss. Yuju pulled away a little.

"Merry Christmas Sinb-ah. I love you"

"I love you too Yuju-ah....merry Christmas" and they kiss again. Sinb is feeling the warmth from the kiss then a minute later, she heard fireworks and people celebrating Christmas. She suddenly felt cold, and so when she open her eyes, Yuju is no longer there. Right in front of her is only the white guitar Yuju used earlier. She took it and then saw a folded paper beneath it. She took the paper and open it, only to find out that it was her letter written for Santa. On the lower right part of the paper, another unfamiliar penmanship was added.

~I hope you enjoy the short moment with her ;) find her again, she's meant for you~

-----

Sinb shivers and rub her hands before putting it inside her pocket. It's already snowing outside since Christmas is approaching. After that night when Yuju disappeared, she tried to search for her again, but after a year, she's still unable to find her.

'Soon is Christmas. Where are you Yuju?' Sinb thought then took a deep breath

Bell rings and their teacher arrived. Sinb keeps her gaze outside like as if she didn't care.

"Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Choi Yuna imnida" Sinb froze when she heard that voice again. She turn her gaze at the front and saw that face she already missed.

"She's a new student, so please be good to her" their teacher said.

'She's back'

"Please look for a seat your comfortable with" Yuju bowed to the teacher and searched for a vacant seat.
Sinb stared at her then when Yuju turn her gaze at Sinb, their eyes met.
Sinb felt the warm again.

"Excuse me, can i sit here?" Yuju asked nicely to Sinb while pointing the seat beside Sinb's.

"Sure" Yuju took a sit and turn to look at Sinb again.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yuna" Yuju extended her hand

"Nice to meet you too... I'm Sinb" and they shook hands while smiling at each other.

'Waahhhhh!!!!! THANK YOU SANTA!!!' Sinb shouted in her mind while blushing