Happy New Year Everyone!!! :D

Happy New Year [Oneshot]

It was 4:37pm, December 31st in Seoul. Everyone was in a hurry to buy food in the market so they can prepare for the new year later on. Some people are discussing about what they might do, or what might happen the next year. Others, well, they don't even care at all.

 

The clock was ticking, as someone stared at it as if it was the most amazing thing she had seen. Lee Chaerin, better known as CL the firece leader of 2NE1, was holding an alarm clock on her hands. She just stared at it for about half an hour now. Dara, who was off to wander in the kitchen to look for food, noticed Chaerin concentrated on the clock she was holding.

Dara gave a curious look at their leader, but then shrugged it and headed towards the fridge. She took about 15 minutes just to find the cookie jar which was just on the counter near the stove. While eating the cookies she was suprised to see Chaerin still holding the clock and staring at it.

 

She sat beside Chaerin and poked her. No response. She began to poke the blonde leader hyperly. Having so much fun. Then Chaerin's narrowed her eyes, and darted them towards Dara without moving. Dara had got frightened and gulped, she stopped poking her.

"Yah! It's not my fault you keep staring at that clock! What's wrong with you?" Dara asked out of curiousity.

No response again.

Dara rolled here eyes. "Will you answer me or not?"

...

She pinched the bridge of her nose and quickly took the clock from Chaerin's grasp. Chaerin scowled and tried to get the clock back but Dara hid it already.

"Tss..Yah! Where's the clock?! Bring me back the clock!" She started to whine.

"Nope. Not until you tell me what's going on little missy." Ssantokki narrowed her eyes.

Chaerin heavily sighed. "Alright alright. It's just that I had accidentally asked Jiyong to celebrate the new year with me later. And guessing maybe if I stared at the clock, time would go back."

Dara dumbfoundedly looked at her bestfriend. "What was she thinking? It's not that bad." She had thought.

 

"Look Chae. It's not that bad at all. C'mon, you didn't ask him accidentally, you purposedly asked him out. And by the way, what did he answer?"

"He said yes."

Then and there, Dara started to spazz and jump for joy. She's a big fan of 'SkyDragon'. How does she know that? The internet of course. She searched for "Gdragon and CL", there she found videos and pictures and many many more. She started to become a fan.

"Jinjja?!! That's soo cool! So what are you wearing tonight? Where are you guys going? Are you gonna have private dinner?! OHH! That would be great—" Chaerin had covered with her hand, making Dara pout.

"I'm not going."

Dara had a shocked look on her face. "What?!! Why not??!!"

"I didn't even meant to say that.." Chaerin quietly replied, she lowered her head. She didn't really wanted to ask him. It just came out of .

"Yahh! You are going. And that's final."

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes and said to herself, "If this goes wrong. I'm totally blaming Bom unnie."

 

 

 

————

 

 

 

[Jiyong's POV]

 

"Where is she?"

Earlier when we were having lunch, she had asked me if I'd want to celebrate the new year with her. Of course I was happy! But I didn't really showed it on my face.

I wondered why she had even asked me when she could've hang around her family. Or maybe her parents are out. Nahh..Or does she just wanna hang with me? Pfft..That's never gonna happen. (T-T)

 

Right now, I'm standing outside the building where the four ladies currently live. I had just received a text about two hours ago that I had to be here at exactly 8:30pm to pick her up and I had to be formal. Well, I came late but lucky for me she wasn't there yet.

Ugh. Is this some kind of joke?

I was so getting impatient that I had turned around to leave. So much for the new tux I had bought just hours ago. Then a familar voice called me, I turned back to see Chaerin rushing out the door wearing...a dress!

"Oppa!" She called me.

Oh my god. She looked so stunning. This is exactly the first time I had ever seen her in a dress like this. The dress ended 2 inches above her knees, her hair was curled and tied up in a pony tail, and her makeup was the usual thick eyeliner and pink lips. It's like I'm seeing an angel, a very beautiful angel sent from above for me.

As I almost drooled at her suprising look, she was poking me the whole time. I cam back to my senses and realized I was staring at her. I just innocently smiled and gave her my hand. She took it with a smile, and then I led her to the car.

 

 

 

[Chaerin's POV]

 

Okay. Weird. Jiyong oppa had almost drooled as he stared at me. Gosh, I felt like dying already. Still, I'm happy that he didn't leave nor get mad at me for being so late.

If only Bom and Dara unnie didn't have to fight about what kind of dress I was going to wear, luckily maknae was there to save the day! She picked out a dress, which I'm wearing now, and is really beautiful. I don't like wearing dresses but I had too.

Anyway, we got into the car and the air was pure silence. None of us both said a word but only glanced at each other. Kind of awkward. After a few minutes we went off to a restaurant that Bom unnie had call to reserve a table for me and Jiyong oppa.

"Hunchae.." He said.

I looked at him then replied, "Yes oppa?"

"You look beautiful tonight." He told me with a big smile. And I blushed at that, said 'thanks' then went silent again.

From the corner of my eye, I saw him frown a bit. Did I do something wrong? I felt a bit guilty, but I didn't know why. We just quietly drove off.

 

 

 

[Normal POV]

 

"We're here~"

Chaerin looked out of the window seeing the large restaurant. It was very popular in Seoul, mostly rich people come by there to gather meetings or just eat with a friend.

The two came out of the car and went inside, hand in hand. Both simply walked and asked about the reservation that was made for the two of them. They were led to a private room, usually used for meetings and such. But the room wasn't that big, it wasn't small either. It was just medium-sized room fit for four people, with a dining table and chair, a black-leathered sofa in the corner and a large glass window that had a nice view of Seoul.

"So.." Jiyong started, "what now?"

"Well, first of all we sit down and then we order." Chaerin replied, smiling at Jiyong who was controlling himself from blushing.

They sat down and had ordered. Now they were left alone.

 

"How have you been doing Hunchae?" He nervously asked.

She looked at him then said, "I'm been fine oppa. You?"

"Just about the same.."

 

It was so awkward for them both, till the food came. They felt relieved. After the waiter had served their meals, he bowed and left.

 

"I just wanna ask. Why did you even invite me? You know you could've just celebrated with your family or the other girls." Jiyong explained.

Chaerin thought about it and wasn't really sure if she should tell him or not. But since the three would annoy her when she comes home without telling the reason why to Jiyong she decided to tell him.

"Well, yeah, about that.." She lowered her head, "I asked you, 'cause..cause.."

"Because..?"

"causeIwantedtospendtimewithyouandIlikeyouoppa.." She fastly said, which Jiyong couldn't understand a word she said.

It came to him. He then knew what she meant. He had a smirk on his face.

"What did you say?" He pretended that he didn't understand.

"Yah! Don't make me repeat myself." She looked away for she going red.

He chuckled at her actions. Then some music started to play he stood up from his chair walked towards her. She was confused, then he had hand out his hand infront of her. She took it and stood up as well.

 

Jiyong had put both of his hands on her waist while she circled her arms around his neck. They started to dance. Their eyes locked with each other as they swiftly danced at the center of the room.

"Hunchae..Do you like me?" He desperately asked, but didn't try to look too desperate.

She hesitated to answer his question, but smiled. "No oppa..."

Jiyong was disappointed though he tried to smile, "Ohh..That's—" He had got cutten off, when Chaerin's lips was pressed onto his.

He was suprised at first, he didn't expect this to happen. He had closed his eyes and kissed her back with more passion. She just pulled him closer to her. Their kiss was sweet, passionate and full of love. It was a kiss none of them would forget.

Their passionate kiss, went into a make-out session. Jiyong had sat Chaerin on the sofa as he devoured her neck. She moaned at this. Then she pulled him back for a sloppy kiss.. It had lasted for about 15 minutes. And after that they pulled out.

 

"That..was great.." Chaerin said, trying to catch her breath.

"Yeahh.." Jiyong smiled.

They sat their talking, till it was almost midnight. Both of them went to the large window and waited for the fireworks.

"You wanna know what I'd do this 2012?" Jiyong asked as he pulled Chaerin in for a hug.

"No. What?" she looked up at him.

He smirked. "To make you my wife~"

This earned him a whack on the head.

"Oww..That hurts..I was joking. The truth is that I'm gonna tell the world about us. And that I'll be making more music that everyone will love," he looked at his now precious girlfriend, "of course, I will need inspiration. And that will be you Hunchae." He kissed her forehead.

"That's cheesy. But okay..How sweet of you." Chaerin pinched his cheeks.

He pouted.

 

After that, everyone including the couple started counting from 10.

..10..

..9..

..8..

..7..

..6..

..5..

..4..

..3..

..2..

1

 

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

 

"Happy new year! Woo!" Chaerin screamed.

Fireworks came out, it was so beautiful. Everyone in Seoul could feel the new year already.

Jiyong held onto Chaerin's chin and gazed in her eyes.

"Happy new year Hunchae. I love you." He kissed her.

They both kissed again as the fireworks kept popping up in the sky. It was now a whole new year.

 

 

 



 

AU/N: Advance Happy New Year! :D

It's just 6:26pm here. Kind of 6 hours left till new year. [I live in the Philippines btw ;))]
So I hope you liked it my dear readers. Sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes. And sorry if you didn't like it. :))

I hope somehow SkyDragon will have another duet this 2012 or something. :D
Thanks for reading! :**
Love you all!