2nd chapter

Meeting you in my world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N,                                                                                                                                                           

 Sorry for not updating for 3 months.                                                                                                                                                    

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                             

 Yumi’s pov                                                                                                                                                                      

 “Yumi! Don’t you want to eat your breakfast?” I came back to my sense by hearing my mother’s voice.         

“I am coming mom” I took my back pack and jogged to the dining room. After the refreshing breakfast I placed the plate on the kitchen counter. I kissed my mom’s cheek saying a goodbye. When I walked to the bus stop there were lots of people who were waiting for the bus. I couldn’t even get near to the bus. After everyone got in I had to stand between a handsome boy and an old lady. Luckily, no erts was in the bus. I just searched for any seats until I caught a seat beside my enemy Taeyoung. No, I am not going to sit there and I am not even letting my dog to sit there. To distract my thoughts, I looked at the anonymous handsome boy with spectacles who was next to me. Opps! He caught me looking at him. He cleared his throat and looked back at me.                                                                                                                                                                          

“Excuse me, didn’t your mother teach you that staring at others is a bad thing and that make others uncomfortable?”I just looked out through the window. ’Omo! He just talked to me…. But, didn’t he just blame my mother?’                                                                                                                                                            

“Hey Mr. Spectacles, do you have any problem with my mother? And who you are to scold my mother? I have rights to look any where I want…. Watch your mouth before talk, punk” It was the first time I scolded to a boy. I think I am changing for a gangster girl. Uh, that is so scaring.                                                                      

“You little rat, if this is not the bus I would have punched you.” I know he can’t. Just showing off. I will not ever talk with handsome boys if they are this much rude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter