1st Chapter

Meeting you in my world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There can be some mistakes because I am still learning English. Please let me know if there are mistakes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                        yumi’s pov....

Tringggg….tringggg… My alarm began to ring loudly. So, I woke up and switched off the alarm. I heard my mom shouting from the kitchen.                                                                                                                      

“yumiyaaa…come down quickly…” I got out from the bed and placed the blankets neatly after cleaning the bed. After that I went to take a cool shower. I thought about the competition which was going to have on uor next semester. I worked really hard for that because I wanted to win and to show how talented I am. My enemy Taeyoung cockroach is too going to participate to the competition.

Flash back of the middle school memories..

“hey, you elephant! See..who is with me now… Your ex- boyfriend!” Taeyoung shouted at me. I just ignored her and continued to do my work. I heard someone’s footsteps coming closer to where I was sat on. Suddenly, someone grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled.                                                                      

“Ahh..! What the hell..is..”Taeyoung slapped me hard.                                                                                                   

 “You think you are the one? You think like that because you’re little smartter than others and you can do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter