extra

Three of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   jongdae's rubbing his eyes tiredly while he makes it to his first class, he's dodging every other person who's in a hurry and tries his best to look angry when someone bumps into him. he hadn't slept a wink last night because chanyeol had come over to study for physics. he swears they only studied even though kisses were sneaked in between before jongdae would bring chanyeol back to study.

    it didn't help that baekhyun was constantly blowing up their phones with texts that he'd cut their if they do anything without him while he's stuck at practice.

   he's just about to turn to his classroom when he feels a large hand grab at his elbow and jongdae already knows who it is. "hey baby."

   "hi yeollie." jongdae yawns and chanyeol excuses the both of them away from the door, backing jongdae up against the lockers.

   "don't forget about our date after school okay?" chanyeol's deep voice wakes him up a bit; it's so nice to listen to. he feels the others hand come up to brush away his fringe and he nods. "baekhyun is gonna be there right?"

   "he should be. he asked to get out of practice today so he can pick you up and go." chanyeol says smoothly, observing jongdae's in his tired state and wants to coo because he's so, so cute.

   "okay. you need to get to class before you become late." jongdae says and looks up at the other through his bangs.

   "i'll see you in physics." chanyeol cups jongdae's cheek and presses a soft kiss onto the others lips.

jongdae pretends he doesn't see minseok walking by and gagging.

 

 

   jongdae waits for baekhyun near the entrance and realizes he's at least ten minutes early. he uses the time to awe at his boyfriend who trains ever so gracefully.

   and by gracefully he means baekhyun tripping over his feet and making unnecessary noises. everyones laughing at the other and jongdae smiles because his boyfriend seems really happy.  what else brings a smile to your face when your boyfriend is enjoying something he loves? jongdae can't help but fall in love with his boyfriend. (although he'll never tell him because he's already too conceited.)

   he's snapped out of his thoughts when baekhyun calls his name. " 'dae!" and jongdae immediately smiles. "you're early."

  "yeah, chanyeol said you'd pick me up after practice and i finished my math studies so i came instead." jongdae tries not to stumble on his words when baekhyun puts a hand at the low of his back and suddenly nudges him back out the entrance. he pretends he doesn't hear the wolf whistles from baekhyun's tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter