FALLING

SIDE BY SIDE

"What can we do now?" Jinho,the oldest member of PENTAGON, asked nervously biting his thumb's nail.

''We tried everything'' Yeo one sigh   ''but still got no reaction and one punch in the stomach'' he added glancing off Edwan  who was slumped in the pratice room expressionless togheter with Hongseok.

''But we can't continue watching them like this or else the company will kick us out and will be substituted by others trainees....'' Kino, the smartest one of the group tried to explain but he sighed when  the others  attentions were on  Hui sitting on the floor  trying to talk to them the expressionless Edawn and Hongseok It's like the were only there phisically. Even Yan An, Shinwon and Wooseok tried to  make them laugh doing funny things but still they recieve no reaction from the both of them.

It passed almost two weeks since some of CUBE's artists dissapeared. Hongseok and Edawn were the most who were worried about Hyuna. But there was HONG papa too who treid to kick out the Ceo because even in this situation he keep delaying pentagon and instead to cover it up to the pubblic he keeps making sure that the others beast members and btob schedules were  full.  The CEO wasn't really actually worried about the artist because all he wanted was earning a lot of money for himself and not for the company.  he really never about Cube as a entertainment company so instead he fired all the employers who were on Hong papa side and who kept on his way.

Today too Hongseok went to the company hoping to see her today around but she was nowhere to be found again. He lost all his energy. He is not training hard neither taking care of himself like before anymore. if a stranger could pass by and see him like that they would they woul think he is some poor vagabond because he was dressed in rags. today too his mind was  always filled with thoughts about HyunA's.

E'dawns condition wasn't better in fact he look like he had just had a fight because of the bloods on his face and there were bruise too. But that was only because  he wasn't paying attention to where he go so sometimes he would crash into the walls or some others object hat injured him. The others members madesure that he was never alone in the streets so Hui,who has a driver license would always pick and drop off him to their dorm and made sure that Edawn won't meet the CEO in the company or else he'll really kick him out. while Jinho was in charge of Honsgeok's care.

 

.........

Another week passed and Hongsek and E'dawn were more gloomy and lost than ever, until one day unexpectedly Hyunseung came in the company again like nothing happened. When the CEO found out that he was back he called Hyunseung in  hs office immediately.

  ''Mr Jang...'' the CEO  slowly breathed and exhale trying to keep calm  and be professional '' could you please tell the reason of your actions?'' he hissed. 

''....'' When the CEO didn't hear any answer he looked up only to see Hyunseung's looking at him with a smirk. He couldn't keep his calm posture anymore and yelled at him  at how dangerous his actions were and punished him by kicking him out of Beast group and make him go solo.

 He knew that he couldn't kick him out of the company since he bring a lot of money.

When Hyunseung get off of the room  he quietly studied two figures in front of him comparing them to trash before pushing them into the floor to make the get out his way. He took a glance at them once again before walking in  a pratice room.

Hongseok never liked him and Edwan never liked him too but after this they hated him more and more. 

Unexpectedly the next day 4minute's members returned into the company emtting a dark aura glaring at everyne even at the CEO especially when he told them they'll be disbanding soon because the didn't bring a lot of money  in CUBE. And the other reason it was because he was never fond of their  rude  attitudes.  

When they  were casually walking around the company they bump into Edawn and Hongseok who bowed at them in respect for their seniors '

'tsk...'' it was all they recieved as an aswer from Jiyoon looking them up and down  thinking they are only wasting time with them since they were bloccking their way.

''...''  the two trainees stood in front of the with their gazes  glued on the floor not having the courange to talk first because they were intimated by their glare.

''....''

'' If you don't have nothing to say then ...MOVE'' Sohyun barked impatentiely at them. 

The looked at each other before Edawn looked up ''Where's HyunA noona?' he asked trying no to think to much when he noticed Jihyun and Jiyoon had  some litlle  bruise on their cheeks.

''And who are to ask that question?'' Gayoon answered him glaring harder.

'' I'm Edawn-n and h-he is Hongseok we... we  are some trainees of this co-company and I'm H-hyuna's....'' Hyonjong muttered  ''okay okay shut up we heard about that name a lot of already. And ... did you really thought we could  know where is she'?'' Jiyoon interruped glaring at him before pushing hard the two males  out of her way and rused out  to the company's exit followed by the others.   

Hongseok glared at their back until they were  out of his sight.

'I can't believe all these people were around her..' He thought rugglig his hair furiously. 'are they even... friends?'

Hongseok looked up when he heard Edawn whispered his name sister's name 'noona ....' he sobbed  'please come back...'

....

Since then passed two days and the two of them lost their hope and started not to go to the company anymore.-

------

'H...h-help...' a woman whispered lowly in a dark room she was kept before she fainted...