DISSAPEARING

SIDE BY SIDE

He could never expected that Seoul was one of the cities where entering the entertainment  world is really difficult.  

Every day Cube's staff would always make their trainees go through a lot of pratice.

"If you want to debut under this company you'll have to IMPROVE. Just because you passed the auditions it doesn't mean you can't be kicked out if you won't show any improvement." Those were the words that cube's director of trainees would always shout every morning. 

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DEBUT?" He demanded to every trainee who still didn't have enough potential even after long years of being trainee."If you really want to then work harder and practice a lot and show the results. Don't just cry and waste your talent." He would  yell and then leave after scolding them.

Luckily Hyuna would often come to visit and spend time with them. She would comfort them and give them advice especially to her little brother, Kim Hyojong

The best trainees were treated better but sometimes they were scolded too. Hongseok was going through this  so Hyuna would aknowledge him but he then niticed that he really didn't know how to.

Until one day when he found out that one of his mate trainee  and friend  was HyunA's little brother. 

He had to admit that they are he was surprised when he found that they are sibilings he was surprised because they were nothing alike.

'Is this one delusional dreams? Is she really talking to me?'  he thought when HyunA stood in front of him  introducing herself while he was practising. He looked around him to see if she really was talking to him but there was  no one was beside him. 

Startled he blinked repeatedly and innocently point a finger at himself in confusion.

 "Aigoo you're so cute" she said smiling and when she ruffled his hair he was even more surprised.

Well it was quite normal to act like when your bias talk to you right?

When Hyuna pulled out her phone from her red hoodie's pocket to take a glance for the time she fell silent and shivered as she read the notification.

Hyuna's hands were trembling as she she keep staring  the notification saying

'53 missed call from unknown number'

Hongseok was going to ask what happened but suddenly her phone vibrated showing on the screen a call from unknown number.

She rushed out of the room  and left him staring worriedly after her.

The next day she came smiling like nothing happened. But Hongseok noticed that her eyes were red when she apologies for her action the day before.

When Cube told him and other nine trainees  they'll debut as a group named Pentagon soon he couldn't believe it.

From that day on Cube made them train harder and HyunA would always visit when she had free schedules and helped them.

As time passed by she was soon like the big sisters for everyone and eventually Hongseok was not shy anymore to talk to her.

But if before she never knew his existance  she considered as him as one her little brothers.

When she made it clear by calling him 'dongsaeng' he felt like someone punched his heart but still he  gave her a  little smile everytime she say it.

......

"We are finally going debut soon,everyone congratulation" Hui,the leader, shouted running around their pratice dance room.

At that Edawn,Kino,Shinwon,Jinho and Yan An followed his action while laughing and the others  lay on the floor  trying to catch their breath. They watched the others laughing at their stupidity. 

He was always the mood maker  for the group he always know what to do and say. Hongseok was sincerely  relieved that he was the one who lead the group. But soon the company told them that they have some problem and delayed their debut date. 

And the situation keep going worse when HyunA  disappeared and no one know where she was neither Edawn who was always crying he missed his sister. 

And her dissapearing was one of the reason Cube keep delaying Pentagon debut. 

It was no surprise though Cube first worry will always be their princess HyunA no matter what. All Cube's staff were really worried about her since she was close to all of them and didn't said nothing to noone. She was nowhere  to be found neither were 4minute's members and Hyunseung.....

NOTE: Sorry but I needed to change the first chapter...I didn't like it at all iol.  Sorry *bow*