A Talk

The First Secret

"SM Entertainment confirms that Onew from Shinee has a five years old daughter."

"I can't believe this," Uncle Key muttered as we all watched the news. My eyes grow wide, I hope my Aunt didn't watched the news of Korea. "Ha-na." I looked up at Uncle Minho when he spoke softly. He gave me a smile and my hair softly, "Don't worry, okay? The fans will love you."

I gave a small nod and looked over at the manager, watching him talking in his phone. He walked back over with a sigh, "Okay. The fans already want to the 'SHINee’s baby.'."

"SHINee’s baby?" Dad and the Uncles asked the same time. The manager let out a smile, "That's what the fans call Ha-na," He said. "What is it? They already have a cute nickname to her," Uncle Teamin said, letting out a small laugh.

"Ha-na, do you like the name?" Uncle Jonghyun asked and I smiled, nodding. "Yah, our baby," Uncle Key said making the adults to laugh. "Okay," The manager started. "The CEO said that you boys and Ha-na tomorrow go take some photos for a magazine." He looked at Dad, "I'll come tomorrow morning." Right then he looked down at me and smiled, "Ha-na, see you tomorrow."

I gave him a small smile, "Goodbye, samchon," I said. "Aigo," He said, letting out a laugh and ruffling my hair before saying goodbye to Dad and Uncles and then walked out.

"I'm hungry," Uncle Teamin suddenly said. Uncle Key let out a scoff, rolling his eyes. "I'll go make something," He said before getting up from the floor. Uncle Jonghyun pulled me to his lap as Uncle Teamin grinned, "Thank you, Key Eomma!" He called. I giggled and played with Uncle Jonghyun's hand with my own.

"Ha-na." I looked up at Dad and he sat down beside me and Uncle Jonghyun. "Can I ask you something?" He asked and I nodded as Key Uncle came back, listening with the others. "How is your Eomma?"

I froze when he asked that. I didn't thought he would ask how she was 'cause what I thought was Mom and Dad didn't really been together. I blinked twice and then gave a small nod, "Okay."

"She doesn't have a boyfriend?" Dad asked. I shook my head, "I think it's because of me," I admitted. "She is too busy with me." Dad let out a small smile and shook his head, "It's not because of you. I can promise you that."

"Eomma is too stubborn," I said. He let out a chuckle, "And you not?" He teased. "No!" I said, pouting and he and the Uncles laughed. "I'm not," I mumbled and then I stared at my Dad.

I wonder - What it would have been if he and Mom were together. What if we were living here; would Mom would still be alive? Would Mom and Dad would be happy? I never saw a picture of them together.

I blinked away my tears - I miss my Mom. I opened my mouth without knowing, "I miss Eomma." Dad stared at me, blinking a few times and I knew I caught him off guard.

Uncle Minho cleared his throat, "We'll let you two talk," He spoke. Uncle Jonghyun pulled me from his lap and placed me on the couch. The Uncles walked out of the living room and went to the kitchen, leaving me and Dad alone.

Dad let out a sigh, playing with his hands. "Ha-na . . ." He started. "Do you - do you want to go back now?" I stared at him for a moment. I wanted to tell him the truth; Mom is dead, Aunt Ha-yoon is at Paris because of her job so I have no one to come to if I go back to America.

I shook my head and he nodded. "I'm sorry . . . Appa," I muttered and looked down. "For what?" He asked. I shrugged, leaning back. "I never wanted to come see you like this. Without Eomma," I said.

He let out a small smile, "It's okay," He said. "She will come to take you back. We'll see each other again soon." I stared at him, opening my mouth but closing it a few times. I just gave a small nod and looked back down.

~~~~~~~

'SHINee's Baby' I thought it was cute what about you guys?
Anyway, Ha-na wanted to tell Onew about Kelly but she decided against it at the end. But what do you think? Should she just tell him or let him find out on his own? What about her Aunt?

Tell me what do you guys think I REALLY want to know. 
- Katherine