Girls' Generation

The First Secret

"Unnie, Seohyun, what took you so long?"

I popped my head between Sunny and Seohyun to see seven girls standing there. The girls saw me and gasped, "Oh, cute! Hey, who are you?" One of them asked with a smile as she kneeled down in front of me.

"Lee Ha-na," I replied, holding Seohyun's hand tightly. "She's a bit shy," Sunny said with a small giggle. "Oh, she is so cute," Another girl said. "Nice to meet you Ha-na, I'm Jessica," The same girl that was kneeling in front of me said with a smile.

"And this is Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona."

"Nice to meet you," I said. "Ha-na will be with us for a little while," Seohyun said. "Her Appa and Uncles will come and get her after they will finish talking with the CEO and Shinee's manager."

"Why are they talking with them?" Yoona asked. Sunny shrugged, "We'll know later," She replied. Sooyoung smiled down at me, "Ha-na, where you from?" She asked. "America," I replied. "Oh, jinjja?" Tiffany asked with a grin. "Jessica and I from America too."

I smiled at that and she hold out her hand to me. I took her hand and went towards her. "Oh, you so cute," She said before taking me into her arms and she picked me up.

"Ha-na, who's you Appa?" Yuri asked. "Lee Jinki," I replied and all of the girls eyes grow wide and their jaws dropped. "What?" Yoona asked. "As . . . Onew?" Taeyeon asked and I nodded.

"Omo, who else know you his daughter?" Jessica asked. "Is he and the members talking with the CEO?" Sunny gasped, "Oh, is that why?" I looked at each of them in confuse and slightly fear by all their questions that they were throwing at me.

Tiffany must have noticed as I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck and she hissed at her friends, "Yah, you guys are scaring her!" She scolded, making them all to close their mouths. "How can she know what are they talking about? Stop throwing questions at her."

"Sorry, Ha-na," Yoona said, my hair gently. Suddenly, the manager, Appa and Uncles came in the room. Tiffany put me down on the floor and I rushed to my Appa side.

"Oppa, Ha-na said Onew is her Appa," Yuri said to the manager. He sighed and nodded, "Yes, she his daughter," He said. "What's going on now?" Jessica asked. "Well . . ." He started before looking down at me and then at my Appa and Uncles.

Uncle Minho cleared his throat, "The CEO will announce that Ha-na is Hyung's daughter and she will stay with us for a while until she will have to go back to America to her Mom," He replied.

"Kelly has a younger sister, I remember," Appa said before looking down at me. "What's her name? Ha-yoon? Where is she now?"

"At a hospital at Paris," I quickly said. "Mom took a plane to go visit her and that's why I'm here, to speed some time with you."

"But still . . . letting a little girl come alone," He said. "Hyung it's to late now," Uncle Jonghyun said. "Yeah, she will stay with us for now until her mother will call somehow and Ha-na will go home," Uncle Teamin said.

"When will the CEO tell?" Hyoyeon asked. "In a hour," The manager replied, sighing. "Let's go home, boys." I too Uncle Jonghyun's hand before waving to the girls and they waved back.

"See you again soon, Ha-na," Jessica said. "Thanks for watching over her for a little while," Appa said before we all walked out of the room.