Chapter 2

My Promise To You

-flashback's start-

/Spring's Season, 2009/

/Hyurin and Yuura's Rent House/

Project paper, with laptop didn't shut down since 3 days for busy day with assignments. Her messy hair was ignored, her eyes like panda, but not so very. Her roommate, Lee Yuura, just shake her head, while looked her roomate 'Hyurin ah, i was already said, don't take easily with Architecture'

Ahn Hyurin looks at Yuura, her roomate, also her best friend since their secondary school, only smiles 'anae, Yuura, gwenchana, i'm okay' Hyurin smiles, while stay focus to her Autocadd, her eyes is really tired, but still, she wanna did it more. Yuura smiles a little, she can't inhibit her best friend's fav course.

She comforts Hyurin's head, while throw her towel to her, 'heyyy~' Hyurin shocked, Yuura laughed, 'come on, girl. you should eat, prepare yourself, we eat together' Yuura quickly to go bathroom, Hyurin flashing her eyes at her until she disappear at bathroom.

 

/Cafeteria/

Since it's weekend day, the students not too busy at cafeteria. It's easily to makes Yuura and Hyurin to choose their food, didn't grabbing each other like routine day.

They're eating together while laugh for something that they're saw it. 'Hyurin ah, you look so hungry, ayee, luckily I was asked you to it, kkk' Yuura can't stop laughed, Hyurin was too hungry until she can't stop. 'Yuura ahhhh~~ i'm shyyy' They're laughed together again, didn't care who saw them crazily. 'Gomawo yo, Yuura. You know me, right? hehehe'

Hyurin laughed shyly, if she will busy with work, she will forgot everything, eat, hangout and everything. Yuura smiles, 'No problem, my soulmate. hahaha.'

Someone who was there, with his gang saw Hyurin and Yuura. The girls didn't realized them too, until they're left to the car 'Who are they?' 'The one is Hotel and Management's student and the other is Architecture's Student' Baekhyun answered Jongdae's question, makes he's smiles.

-Jongdae's OPV-

'She looks cool, i'm wanna get her phone number' He smiles while starts to eat. 'But how to get it?' He still thinking.

-end of Jongdae's OPV-

 

 

/Tomorrow, after the class/

Hyurin in rush to submit her assignment to lecturer, 'I hope i didn't late to submit it' She was slept around 2 hours to completed the project, was run fastly, until she was bumped into someone accidently, 'aaaaa~~' The print's paper was scattered 'I'm sorry, mister. Mianhae. I was in rush actually, mianhae'

Hyurin closed her eyes, she was scared to see someone who she was bumped, afraid to get angrily. 'Gwenchana, miss?'

A soft voice, she was hearing. Hyurin opened her eyes slowly, he smiles. 'It's okay, miss. I didn't mad' Hyurin was speechless, with his kindness and yes, he's handsome to be honest. 'Come, miss. I will accompany with you, are you wanna submit your assignment?' She nodded, still in rush.

After she's submit the assignment, he's still waiting, seems like worried, they're walked together. 'Are you okay, miss?' Hyurin smiles, she nodded shyly. 'Are you wanna to go home? Let me sends you to it'

He's smile again, her heartbeat can't control it, she's shy. 'I'm sorry, mister' Hyurin looks him 'Hehe, no biggie. It's okay, come with me' She quickly to go with him, his car. It's feel awkward between them.

Hyurin tell him the direction of her rent house, he was nodded. Hyurin smiles to him. Until, they're arrived in front of her house. 'Thank you' Hyurin smiles sweetly to him, makes his strong heartbeat. 'Eh, wait wait'

Hyurin looks him. He hands his hand 'I'm Kim Junmyeon, you can call me Junmyeon' Hyurin gives her hand, 'Ahn Hyurin, Hyurin' they're smiles each other, their hands didn't let go, it feel warm.

'aa, junmyeon, my hand' Junmyeon in shocked, their hand, 'mianhae, Hyurin, hehehe' Junmyeon laughed shyly, makes Hyurin smiles

'What happen to me? my heartbeat can't control it, since we're first meet and bumped at the same time' she asked herself, smiles. 'take care, Junmyeon' Hyurin says to him.

'Thank you, Hyurin' Junmyeon in hurriedly too, he was drive to go his home probably. Suddenly, her phone was ringing shortly, 1 new message received.

'Hyurin, it is okay we're contacted each other? ;) -Kim Junmyeon'

Hyurin smiled, 'i think he saw it from we're bumped, at my assignment's work' She was smiled, before replied his message.

'Sure, Junmyeon :D -Ahn Hyurin'

 

To Be Continued 

 

sorry for the late update, huhu T_T thank kyu, my readers. love love <3