Chapter I

The Tempter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter I

He too was a tempter, a demon disguising as an angel. Fooling the foolish, deceiving the ignorant, everyone believed the smirk beneath the tears. He too was a tempter, one of whom will lead you into darkness.

 

And he who is the light will never waver. Upon the miseries these days cast upon them. He will never shatter.

 

          “Hyung, what are you doing? Go away, please stop it,” he whimpers painfully. His tears flowing—colored like blood, sobs bothering. He slumped down on the floor, suddenly feeling weak. He breathes hard, trying to still his shaking body but his body tensed once more when he heard a familiar whistle. “H-Hyung, please. Please have mercy on me. Please,” he cried once again but the man just laughed wickedly at him. Suddenly, the man walked closer to him, the boy’s breath got heavier, his heart beating rapidly. The man kneeled in front of him. He held the boy’s face and caressed his cheek, making the boy’s breath stutter. “Don’t worry,” the man whispered to him, “I still want to keep you, but you need to promise me to watch. Watch how each one of them dies. How each one of them will beg for mercy like you do. Unfortunately for them, I won’t spare them like I spared you,” the man laughed again, as his entire eyes were covered black. “Watch them my dear,” he whispered once again.

          He breathes hard, allowing air to run back to his lungs. He tried swimming but he was burning. It all seemed impossible. How can he burn when he is drowning? Then he was slammed down into a concrete ground. He woke up feeling terrified. “What was that?” he thought fearfully. "It's just a dream. Breathe Seokjin. It's just a dream," he told himself. He thought about the boy in his dreams and he shivered. Everything was just terrifying. The boy's blood-like tears haunted his mind and the demonic laugh of the man rang through his ears. "It all seems too real," he said to himself. "Seokjin hyung, what's wrong with you?" His roommate Yoongi asked him. "It’s nothing, I just had a bad dream, I guess," he said reassuringly. Seokjin looked at his roommate and noticed that he's still on his table. "What time is it Yoongi?" He asked him. "It's 3 in the morning hyung," he replied still not taking his eyes of his notebook. "Why are you not sleeping?" Seokjin asked, "We just finished our album and you're working on a new one again?" He nagged him. "Hyung, our job won't end with Wings, we still have a lot to do," he replied. "Won't it?" Seokjin whispered to himself, deciding to go back to sleep and hoping to not have another nightmare.

          The boys gathered in the meeting hall for them to talk about the concept for their new album. "Our n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter