Kenvi

The Perfect Gift

Ken decided to go to Walmart because they had everything and also because he liked going to McDonalds. He decided to get Ravi a neck pillow since he always falls asleep on his chair whenever he works late. He found them but there were so many he didn’t know which one to choose. He decided to get a black one because it was Ravi’s favorite color. While walking to the check out he noticed something. Near the neck pillows were these pillows that you sit on. Ken found them weird instead for your neck they were for your butt. He thought it was too funny so he decided to buy it too. He then bought both pillows and after that he made his way to McDonalds and secretly ordered a happy meal saying it was for his niece. After his little shopping spree he left WalMart to go back to the dorm.

 

“Ken hyung why do you have a happy meal?” Hongbin asked when he saw Ken walk in.

 

“Because I need to complete my collection Binnie.” Ken said and went to his room to hide the present. After that he opened his happy meal to see that he got the same toy as last time.

 

“WHY DO I KEEP GETTING PATRIK I WANT SPONGEBOB!” Ken yelled in frustration all he wanted was to get spongebob.  Hongbin laughed when he heard Ken yelling.


Now here was Ravi in the mall trying to find a store that sells anime plushies. He had been walking around for thirty minutes and he began to get tired. Then out of nowhere he found a chopper on display in a bright looking store. He walked over there and saw the store filled with one piece and other animes. Ravi was overwhelmed with all the choppers he was seeing, it reminded him of how Ken’s room looks. He looked at all the one piece merchandise stopping at one particular thing that caught his eye. At first he thought it was a chopper hat but when he picked it up he saw it was a chopper onesie. He knew Ken would like this and decided to buy it right away. When making his way back to the car he knew he was going to have to find a way to make sure Ken doesn’t find it.

 

“Oh I know i’ll ask N hyung for help.” He called N and he answered on the second ring.

 

“Wonshik anything wrong?”

 

“Hyung I need your help hiding Ken’s present.”

 

“You already bought it that fast?!” N was surprised Ravi was always the slowest to everything.

 

“Yes I did any ideas to where I can put it?”

 

“Hmm why not ask if manager can keep it for you?”

 

“Good idea since no one is allowed into his room thanks hyung!”

 

“Anytime Ravi” He hung up and texted their manager about his plan. Their manager agreed to keep it for him. Ravi was relieved he could now relax. He wondered how everyone else was doing and who got his name.