Hyukbin

The Perfect Gift

Hongbin decided to go to the one place he knew would have Hyuk's present. But the place he was going to was his worst nightmare it was always messy and there would always be stuff on the floor. He sighed as he stood in front of Toys R Us.

 

"Aish if only I didn't have to go here." He glared at the store before finally walking in. He cringed at the scene he saw, there were little kids running all over the place making a mess everywhere. He rolled up his sleeves and prepared himself for the worst which was the toy section for boys. He managed to make it there and when he turned to step into the aisle he saw little kids playing with the bow and arrows and nerf guns.

 

"I swear the things I do for Hyuk." He ran past all the kids that were throwing arrows and darts until he finally made it to the end of the aisle where he saw what he wanted to buy. It was the new nerf gun that came out recently he knew Hyuk wanted it because that's all that kid would talk about. He sighed knowing that if he bought this Hyuk would definitely use this against his hyungs.  But no matter what Hyuk was their maknae and it is in his nature to be the devil that he is to them. Hongbin grabbed it and turned around to see the little kids had aimed their bows and guns at him.

 

"All right if that's how you wanna play then come at me." Hongbin grabbed a toy bow and some arrows and threw them at the little kids as he made his way out of the aisle. He wasn't known as the hanzo master for nothing. He smirked when he saw the kids run away from thats what they get for messing with him. He then proceeded to the checkout aisle and bought the gun.

 

"That kid better be grateful when he receives this stupid gun." Hongin muttered as he made his way back to the car


Hyuk paced around the room he had no idea what he wanted to buy Hongbin. He thought maybe he should buy him something to do with cleaning since he hates messy things. But then he thought that would be rude. Thats when he realized maybe Hongbin might like something tech related.

 

"I know i'll go to the mall maybe they might have something there!" He asked N if he could go to the mall and N said yes but he know he had to accompany him since he couldn't let the maknae go alone. So together they both went to the mall. Since he was already at the mall N decided to look for Leo's gift.

 

"Be back here in two hours okay Hyukkie." Hyuk nodded and started to walk around looking at all the stores. He then found a store that sells all tech stuff. He remembered that Hongbin likes taking pictures of everything so he bought first an sd card with the most memory. Second since Hongbin is always playing overwatch he remembered how Hongbin broke the keyboard because he lost a game. So Hyuk also bought a new keyboard for Hongbin. After spending quite a lot of time in the store he walked back to the place he was supposed to meet N.

 

"Oh where is N hyung I don't see him anywhere." Hyuk looked around trying to find his hyung but he couldn't find him anywhere. Until he heard someone calling his name he turned around to see N all flustered and out of breath.

 

"Hyung are you okay?"

 

"Yes i'm fine Hyukkie let's head back to the dorm." Hyuk followed N back to the car thats when he noticed N was limping.

 

"I wonder what happened to him." Hyuk said to himself.

 

"Did you say something Hyukkie?"

 

"What oh no hyung." They finally made it to the car and when they sat down Hyuk heard N say something but he couldn't hear him. He shrugged and decided to look at his phone satisfied that he managed to buy Hongbin something.