Chapter 2 --- This Is My Uncle's Funeral. NOT Yours

Ms. Perfect Isn't Here

 

Chapter 2 --- My Uncle's Funeral. NOT Yours

__________________________________________________

 

--- The Next Day ---

Chan Hee's POV

Korea. The home that where everyone's a dimwit. Seriously, this is what happened.

 

"Young lady, don't you think, you're a bit chubby?"

"Well, "mam", I just came from the states, what is yo problem?"

"OMO! Talking back and not using honorifics! You need to learn!"

 

If this happened in the states, despite her age, she would have been slapped.

I ruffled my hair before going to the bathroom and sighed.

WHY IN THE WORLD DID UNCLE HAVE TO DIE?

I combed my hair and looked in the mirror for a while.

Orange hair, decent face, WAIT! Am I doing it again?

I promised myself that I wouldn't be a "girly" girl again. Breathe. This is not going to happen again. I, TIffany, will remain a tomboy. NOT a girly freak.

Putting my hair in a low ponytail, I took the first cap I saw, and fastened it on. There, now I look like a guy, but WHY IS THIS BOTHERING ME SO MUCH? Breathe in and out again. Tiffany, just let it out. This can't be bad. It's just another mood swing, perhaps. I need some fresh air. Maybe I should dragSooyoung with me and get her to help me with this.

What am I saying! Sooyoung, helping me? Girl's a natural flirt, plus a girly girl. I'll just take a walk and hope something good will happen.

I grabbed a random outfit and went outside to walk for a while. Maybe this once, I'll let my hair down. It's rather getting itchy.

Who cares? Fresh air, here I come.

 

Okay, what those that even mean? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THESE WORDS MEAN? Where can I even find a park then?

"HYUNG! HELP ME FIND SEYONG!" What in the world is a "Seyong"? Is it another toy they have in Korea that is "cool"? SERIOUSLY? THE FRESH AIR ISN'T HELPING! 

Walking around more, I finally got something. A football aiming for my face. As a reflex, I caught it and stared at it. EVEN MORE KOREAN! I am going crazy with this. 

"Hyung, thanks for catching it!" I looked down and saw a little kid and smiled. Wait, who's "Hyung"? Is that a nickname? COOL, I got a nickname. Ruffling his hair, I smiled. Then, another football came. 

Catching it again, I stared at it. What do I do with it?

"DUDE WITH THE CAP! PASS IT OVER HERE!" Turning around, I saw that other dimwit again. What was his name again? Wait, I never even got his name.

"GET IT YOURSELF, LAZY BUM!" I yelled, before realizing I still had the football that belonged to the little kid. passing it back to him, I waved goodbye. he looked a bit on his cuckoo side, but he'll live with it. 

I heard footsteps coming, but checking my watch, it was already 3. Half an hour later, I have to see Uncle at his funeral.

Pouting, I walked away. Then I slapped myself. POUTING? SERIOUSLY? What is wrong with me today? Throwing the football behind me, I walked back home. Now, twenty more minutes left.

 

---- At The Funeral ----

Wearing completely black clothes, I felt my eyes getting misty. Bowing down like the others, I noticed the wide amount of people coming. Dad wasn't kidding when he said Uncle's highschool was huge. 

From the corner of my eye, I could obviously see Sooyoung flirting with someone. Gulping down my heavy spit, I looked at the coffin he was getting mourned in.

Wiping my tears, I finally noticed something. THAT PUNK IS HERE! AGAIN. FLIRTING WITH SOOYOUNG! That freak. I bet he's a player, hurting innocent people's heart. Wait, Sooyoung's not that innocent, but still. *insert flashbubl*

"What I do for my friends." I muttered, before walking to Sooyoung

I plastered a fake smile on my face, and went over to Sooyoung

"Sooyoung-ah! I'm so hungry! Can you pretty please get me some food!" I pouted and swung my arms.

Wait, why am I even doing this? Maybe it's just for the outcome. 

Sooyoung had a look on her face, and being her best friend, she fell for it. Like seriously, I hate to say this so bad, but from what I was told my aeygo was the best. 

"Sure Tiffany! Now, I wonder where they put the food in this place." Even muttering it, her words were almost as clear as a crystal. Sighing, I squatted and waited.

 

Chaejin's POV

Tiffany? As in THE Tiffany? It obviously can't be. Tiffany has black hair and loves colorful things. 

This TIffany is an orange head and does AEGYO. I mean Tiffany does do aegyo, but AISH.

I squatted down with "Tiffany" and admired her for a second.

Shiny locks. Check.

Pale skin. Check.

Skinny and S-Line body. Strike One and you're out.

Rolling my eyes, my mind went back to Tiffany. Where is she anyways?

"Yah! You, why are you here in the first place?" I turned my head and flinched a bit. Bi-polar much?

"I'm enrolled in this school, wait that leds me to you. You don't go to this school, relative?" I replied, smirking.

"Yes, I do. That's my Uncle in the coffin, loser." UNCLE? He said he only had one cousin, that was a girl. I ruffled my hair and got up.

That can't be Tiffany. That must be some type of Doppelganger. Wait, what was it again. Dobble. Gang. Gang. I FORGOT ABOUT HYUNGS! Eh, they're be here in around ten minutes.

"WASSUP SEYONG IN THE HOUSE!" Seriously NOW Hyungs come? Pushed around, I pouted. The one and only Chaejin is over here! Then I saw birdies. Is this a good thing?

 

.: ----------------------------- :.

Annyeong this is your co-author here! ForeverAlonee!

To start this off, I want to tell you a bit about myself.

i have nothing right now, but ANNYEONG! *rapid waving*

Minnie-Choding is a lazy , okay. I know how she is.

Also, did chu guise see the poster! SHO PRETTA!

Other than that, Comment Suscribe and bye for now! Wait --- Present time ---

Funny-Taemin-shinee-16905795-400-225.gif

--- Taemin is sho cute, just randomly running away! O U O