Chapter 1 --- Good Bye USA, Hello Weird People Korea

Ms. Perfect Isn't Here

 

Chapter 1 --- Good Bye USA, Hello Weird People Korea

__________________________________________________

 

Chan Hee's POV

 

"Umma! Do I have to talk in Korean?" I asked, whining. I know it seemed childish, but Korean is so weird with all their fancy characters and their food! Also, what am I going to do about Kimchi? Who's going to take care of her? Sooyoung's already allergic, and wait. "Umma, I CAN take Kimchi right?"

"Yes and Yes. Wait, isn't Sooyoung allergic to her?" My mom asked tilting her head. I nodded and sulked in my own corner. I don't want to go to Korea. Korea has weird things. LIKE, their ... LOVE FOR KARAOKE! Wait, bad example, I love karaoke. Um, like they always EAT HEALTHY AND ARE STICK PEOPLE! Yes, there you go Tiffany, I feel the presence of an animal.

"Kimchi, stop... ... me." Okay, you must be thinking. WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING TO A DOG? Well listen to me punk, this dog is my other half okay? If you think I'm lying, he'll bite your little tiny head off. Now, let me talk to my fail Dog-Latin to my dog and let me be happy.

Oh yeah. I wonder how Uncle died. He was always my favorite, what, he would always give me ice cream and bribe me. What? My uncle's awesome like that.

"Pick up your phone, it's NATALIE! I mean Sooyoung's here." I heard my ringtone and took my IPhone out.

"What do you want right now?" It's already 4, and I finished packing. 

"Yah! Lose the 'tude. Also, are we leaving at 9?" The flirt has came. I thought for a second and nodded, but realized it was pointless.

"Yes, come at my house at 8, by the way, Kimchi can come!" I yelled, then notice Kimchi was eating... my... chips. Aww, it was the last bag.

"Kimchi's coming too? You're lucky, I kept my allergy medicine." I chuckled, before hanging up.

 

--- At The Airport ---

 

"Aish, Chan Hee! You're really going to wear that?" I looked at my close, and saw it was okay. 

 

     ulzzang+boy+1.png
[ Pretend that the guy is Chan Hee instead and has longer orange hair and pretend she has a hat on, covering her ponytail, making her look like a guy ]

 

"What's so bad about it?" I asked, while making sure Kimchi was comfy in the stupid cage. It looked so small, and well uncomfortable.

'It makes you look like a dude, okay? And how are you going to get any hot Korean boys looking like that?" I nodded, and mentally scoffed. Finally, she understands my ways. Guys are more fun then girls. Wait, she still wants a new boyfriend? I gently took the cage and went checked in.  Hopefully this month will fly by fast.

We got in the airplane and let me tell you. The food smelled like fungus, the seats hurt like crazy, I keep worrying about Kimchi, and since I'm sitting by Sooyoung, boys keep randomly coming to her, and glare at me. I must look good for a guy, don't I? Plus Sooyoung isn't help at all. She just keeps on winking and smiling. Honestly, most boys walking by are drop dead... fugly. Seriously, none of those boys were okay looking. All had pimples and were too skinny. 

"Sooyoung. I'm so hungry! Give me your chips!" I whined and pouted. As much as I hate pouting, food comes before EVERYTHING. Sooyoung obviously looked taken back from my sudden pout and gave it to me. Mission Accomplish.

The rest of the flight was just me and my dreams. For some reason, in my happy land, I met Uncle there.

 

--- Dream land ---

 

"Tiffany! I heard you're going to Korea for my funeral." I nodded, before blinking once. Then twice. What the?

"Since you're going to Korea, I need you to remember that promise I made to you and find Chaejin!" That name again. Is that kid still alive? That er owes me a lollipop, along with my pencil. What, that pencil was my favorite pencil. I know it's pretty stupid, but the pencil was the longest one I ever found!

"Uncle, what if he doesn't remember me?" I asked, then thinking it was a stupid question. If Uncle went in my dreams, he would've gone to his too. 

"Just trust me, he will." I was going to protest again, when I woke up.

 

--- End Of Dream ---

 

Maybe it was real, maybe not. 

The rest of the flight was pretty boring, but for some reason, Chaejin sounded like someone I knew besides the with the pencil and stuff. Aish, I should just go back to eating these chips. Aish! Why can't I get Chaejin? Wait, wasn't he also the kid that was my best friend? No wait, that was some kid name... I really forgot his name... I pushed down my cap and looked at the window.

 

Finally! I reached the ground! I mean touched it. Wait, never mind. 

I took Kimchi out of his cage and well the next thing I knew I was pummeled by people. Mostly, they were calling someone or thing. I really don't care. As long as I have Sooyoung here with me, I'll b- I FORGOT SOOYOUNG!

Okay, everything was okay, UNTIL SOME DUDE STOLE KIMCHI! This just got serious. That person doesn't know who I am and what I can do to that little punk.

"YAH! PUNK WITH THE BLACK HAIR HOLDING THE DOG! STOP RIGHT THERE, BEFORE I KILL YOUR GUTS!" Aish, Korean really is weird. Despite how I look with my chubbiness, no one I MEAN NO ONE gets away with stealing Kimchi, besides Umma, but that's different.

After running for a while, I finally reached the punk. Grabbing him by the back of his scarf, I turned him around. Okay, this dude actually has some fashion and looks better then the guys back in the airport.

 ChaeJin.jpg 

Snapping out of my one second long stare, I gently took Kimchi and scrawled at the kid. Wait, he awfully looks familiar. Ahh, who cares. He crossed the line trying to steal MY dog.

"Yah! What are with that dog, huh? Did you steal him?" I heard the punk's voice, and let me tell you one thing. It's deep and husky. He even sounds familiar. What the? WAIT, is this punk mental or something?

"Who do you think you are for saying that to his owner?" I snapped back in a sharp tone. Wait does he want with MY dog? I mentally scoffed, before waiting for his answer. 

"His owner? WAIT, isn't that Kimchi? I could have sworn his owner was a girl and this guys skin is so freaking pale. People these days." He mumbled, but after staying in the US, your senses become stronger. WAYY stronger. WAIT, I finally get it. This punk thinks I'm a guy and "knows" Kimchi.

"So, you think you know Kimchi's owner. Tell me about "her." I asked, looking at him straight in the eye. The deathly hallows will be avenged on him. 

"Well one thing for sure, she has dark brown hair, but when seen in the sun, it becomes a light chestnut co-" Before he could finish, Kimchi came out of his cage and him. 

"Kimchi! Don't strangers!" I said in my Dog-Latin. I had to grab him from this punk and squatted down to scold at him. Okay, nows the part where HE me and he just has to MY face. He's SUCH a good dog.

"You can talk english?" The kid ask and obviously I nodded. Do I NOT look American and have SWAGG with me? I wanted to laugh in his face and just tell him I'm a girl, but it seemed to fun. 

"So let's get something straight. My name is Chunji and Kimchi's MY dog, okay?" I asked, hoping my laughter doesn't just burst out of me right now. Seriously, I have to admit. I look good as a dude, don't I? Yes I'm cocky, but I look GOOD right?

"No you're not. You're Chan Hee." He said emotionless. BWOH? WHAT THE? THEN WHAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS?

"Listen to me. My name is ALWAYS going to be Chunji, okay?" Honestly, I don't know why I did that but that kid treats me like an animal. Stealing things from me when I need it the most, and just wanting to mess with me, isn't that right? WAIT, SOOYOUNG! HOW AM I GOING TO GO HOME WITHOUT HER? AISH! 

 

Chaejin's POV 

 

Honestly, I don't know why I called him Chan Hee, it's just the dog! Kimchi is my friend's dog from the states.

Giving "him" a small bow, I started to walk away. Hyungs might get mad at me for being out at this time. It's winter already, and we still have school today. The only reason why I came here at this airport, was because someone told me Sunbaenim's niece would be coming. AISH! Why am I still worried about TIffany? I mean Chan Hee. Forget this, I'll just go back to school for lunch.

 

 

__________________________________________________
 
First I want to thank you to all of the subscribers that gave me support and gave me smiles. Giggle, giggle. <--- No.. I am never going to do that ever again.
 
Okay, to clear any confusion when it's bolded like this --- "BOLD" it means it's in English and when it's like this ---- "NORMAL" it means it's talking in Korean. Okay, now giving a shout out  to my subscribers! I got this much! *raise seven fingers*   ㅋㅋㅋ PLUS in the states, it's ummer, but in Korea it's going to be WINTER, k! But it January already, so I can doing things like catching up to the date today... events... I think
 
Okay, comment replies ---
 
@ForeverAlonee --- *blushes* Gamshamnida! I hope you enjoy my update!
 
@ MaknaeTaeminnie --- you may or may not be right. The only way to know is if Chaejin says so or not C:
 
BYE!~ ANNYEONG! HAPPY NEW YEARS UPDATE! LAST UPDATE FOR THE YEAR!