Body Exchange

A wish upon a snow flake(EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Body Exchange

“KARA!” My heart pounded in my ears, I ran towards her with tears threatening to fall. “Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” My hands held her, while my eyes scanned for any injuries. “No i’m fine.” Kara’s voice trembled. “I’m so sorry miss. Do you need me to call an ambulance?” A tall man with a mustache asked in panic. “i’m fine, don’t worry about it.”  kara replied with a forced smile. I could tell she was still scared by the way her hands shook. I looked up to where the van faced, I could see shadows of other people in the van. The van door opened, stepping out side was a young man. “Are you okay?” He asked. Kara tugged my hand, “Hey y/n that’s Baekhyun from EXO!” I looked at her puzzled. “Ok?” Kara signled me that she wanted to stand. I helped her up, “I-I’m fine, really.” Kara said. His eye’s locked with mine for a brief second. I looked away, “I think we should go now.” I whispered to Kara. “Yeah.” We turned walking towards our car. “WOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! Baekhyun was right in front of us!” I giggled at her excited tone. “Look’s like you really are fine.” I replied with my eyes focused on the road. “Ya~ Just meeting him made everything better.” I dropped off Kara at her house before I got to mine. “Finally I’m home.” I laid in my bed getting ready to sleep. Images of that boy, Baekhyun popped into my mind. I simply shrugged it off and drifted to sleep.  *THE NEXT MORNING* I groaned while stretching my hands out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter