-Snow-

A wish upon a snow flake(EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Snow-

"Y/n hurry up before this snow get's much worse." A younger girl waiting for y/n called. Y/n snapped out of her thoughts, her eyes focusing from the sky towards the young girl. "I'm coming!" She began to walk towards the girl who stood by a traffic light. "Sorry, you must be cold Kara." Y/n spoke as she arrived beside her friend. "Of course I'm cold. I don't understand why you fined snow so interesting." Kara stated. "Ah, let me explain..."

EXO were standing outside a coffee shop waiting for their car. "Oh? Snow!" Xiumin exclaimed. Chanyeol was watching the sky the second they walked outside.

"YAY! Snow!" Baekhyun gleefully said with his hands above his head trying to catch the snow. "Chanyeol?" Kai called with a puzzled face staring at Chanyeol.

"Oh, What?" Chanyeol said dazed. "Your so weird today." Kai said with a small laugh. All of EXO began to walk into their van. Baekhyun sat beside a window in the van, his eyes scanned the streets and places they passed. His eye's sparked at the sight of a girl waiting near the traffic light. Their eye's connected for what seemed a long time, before being interrupted by a load screech.

"WATCH OUT!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter