Chapter 2: The Vampire Prince

I am bulletproof but my heart isn't. [jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Demon's mansion

"Young Master, its time to wake up." Butler Yoseob said standing next to his master's bed.

Jungkook sat up quitely, not uttering a single word like he usually do.

"I am up so get out." He said calmly and the butler hurried out of the room.

Jungkook ruffled his hair and grabbed the photo frame placed on the table next to his bed.

He smiled sadly looking at it.

"I am sorry for what I did, Love. I Love you, even though it's late and you would never hear it." Jungkook said looking at the photo of Jimin and him.

He found it in Jimin's phone which he picked up on the day of the elder's death.

He slowly got out of the bed and went to the washroom and took a good look at himself.

"I am no angel, I am just me. But I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what you need, you need me........." he whisper sang.

Jungkook is a totally different person now. He no longer has sunshine in his life. His heart is filled with darkness.

'Heartless yet broken.' Is the only thing that can describe him at the moment.

All his friends were worried about him. But what can they do, all Jungkook think or say is Jimin. Park Jimin.

He knew the older loved him more ham his own self and Jungkook took advantage of it.

He snapped back to reality when his phone rang.

Jungkook took out his phone and placed it on his ear.

"Prince Jeon speaking.."

"Jungko-"

Before the person could even say a single word, he hung up the phone.

It was no other than his ex girlfriend Mina, whom he thought he loved more than Jimin.

He washed himself up and went to the closet and took out his Suit. The one Jimin told him to wear on his birthday.

Its been 1250 years since jimin's death and Jungkook still look young as he is immortal. Plus, he is still going to school. Zenith High.

His friends Namjoon, Jin and Jhope also go to that school.

Jungkook was in the middle of styling his hair when his room door flung open.

Jungkook knew it was Jin but he did not speak anything.

"Why the hell is Mina banging on my door in the 1st morning??" He asked panting because he was running 100m race.

Jungkook didn't answer. He continued styling his hair.

"Did you hung up on her again??" Jin asked but it seems like he is talking to a wall.

No answer.

"Jungkook, why don't you answer me for once??" Jin asked sadly.

But it didn't work on Jungkook, whose heart is filled with darkness.

All he see is Jimin.

All he thinks is Jimin.

All he cares for is Jimin.

No one would be able to replace that ball of sunshine from Jungkook's heart.

Jin sighed before walking out of the room, closing the door softly.

Jungkook didn't care about his friends, you all should know that by now.

He finished getting ready and grabbed his car keys before heading out of his room.

He hopped into his car and drove off to Zenith High.

It was a 15 mins way and he still have 3hrs till school start.

On the way, he listened to Jimin's favourite song.

Angel with a Shotg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter