Everlasting (last chapter ㅠ_ㅠ)

Breaking the stone

happy reading ^.^

 

 


 

Seul YI(you) Song Nari

Joshua DK THE8 Mingyu

wonwoo woozi dino

s.coups jeonghan jun

seungkwan vernon hoshi

HWANG YOOMI JEON JUNGKOOK

SONG HAYOON

 

italic bold - speaking in english

normal font - speaking in korean

 

 


 

 
















 

 









 

《 6 years later 》











 

Everyone finally took a break from their hetic schedule. Your brother finally became the most famous composer and producer in the company. Hoshi and Yoomi are married. Lastly Mingyu and Hayoon were having their third child together. You and The8 were still together and your love for him is unseprateable. The rest of the boys were having their own vacation as they have been begging for vaction for so long. At last they did have one. While you were at your house with The8 babysitting your brother child. The8 and your brother child were sleeping together at the sofa while you were at the kitchen making dinner for the three of you. Just then your phone rang. You picked up the call and smile







 

~ oppa whats up.

 

~ how is my sister .

 

~ im fine. Making dinner for both of my boys in this house

 

~ really you can cook .

 

~ you kidding me right . I cook the best baby food

 

~ i know that. Nari told me that my son loves everything about you .

 

~ oppa whats the call for.

 

~ i... uhm....

 

~ you want Jinu to stay over for few more days since your wife will be on labour

 

~ well you read my mind. I dont want him to be so clingy over Nari. She is really so cranky right now .

 

~ alright brother. Dont worry about Jinu. Minghao is capable to be a dad figure for him

 

~ i know i can count on you .

 

~ see you soon. Got to go your son is awake.













 

You hang up the call and quickly went to the living room to see Jinu wide awake sitting on the sofa looking clueless. You smile and pick him up.






 

Aigoo my little jinu is awake are you hungry








 

Jinu just nod and rub his eyes. You chuckled and pinch his cheek. Just then The8 woke up with his messy hair.










 

Oh where is.... where....




 

Babe he is in my hands. Now go and wash those face before you come to the dining area.




 

Oh.... okay give me five minutes .




 

Babe Jinu is hungry. He wont eat if you are there with him.




 

Okay okay. You better be lucky that i freaking love you honey. You too little munchkin .









 

You chuckled while The8 gave pecks on both you and Jinu heads. Leaving to the bathroom to have a quick wash before having dinner. You bring Jinu to the dining area and put him on the children's chair. It's a good thing that Jinu never cries when he is with you. You were glad and quickly prepared his food. Just about time The8 came by looking fresh with his hair wet.









 

Oh my you cook his favourite .




 

Well cant help it he loves sweet potato so much.




 

You both are so cute. Look at how he ate those bread .




 

Babe. Dry your hair first.




 

You love it when my hair is wet .




 

You are joking with me right.




 

Alright alright. I will dry my hair. After i eat okay .




 

Whatever love. Just dont make Jinu wet. He needs to shower later.




 

Alright i will help you with the preparing. You go rest with Jinu. You work so hard today .




 

Thanks babe.












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Oh my this house is a mess .




 

Its your mess honey. You let them free when they are suppose to have nap time in the afternoon.





 

Oh well. I will be responsible for this. How is my little Hwai .




 

He just took his milk.




 

Well thats good. What about you. Yiu need to eat to regain energy after having this three .




 

I barely have time babe. You said Dokyeom and Seungkwan will babysit them but all i hear is they are at europe right now.




 

They tricked me babe. Im sorry for that .




 

You better be. Im sick of false hope.




 

Okay okay. Why not i ask Hoshi hyung and Yoomi to babysit our childrens .




 

Babe you kidding me right.




 

Well they said they have been wanting to feel how is it like to have a child .




 

You are so making them dying dont you know that




 

Whether you like it or not. Im making them babysitting our child .




 

Without their consent.




 

They will understand. Plus they will come over later. Hoshi said he miss Yeol and Hwall .




 

Oh you are really serious about this.




 

Yes i am and im proud. So better get some rest before they come around .




 

MY LITTLE YEOL AND HWAL YOUR FAVOURITE UNCLE HAS ARRIVE .




 

UNCLE TIGER











 

The kids quickly ran towards Hoshi while Mingyi and Hayoon just sigh. Yoomi walks in with a big bag looking super angry and pissed off. Hayoon greet her and Yoomi went to sit beside her. Pushing Mingyu away.









 

Yah what is that for .




 

Your hyung really dragged me here when im at my zen mode. Hayoon how can you handle them.




 

I just dont. Plus i heard that your husband want some kids




 

We do but we dont have that time to settled down




 

Poor you babe. So honey can you make us some warm tea while Hoshi makes more mess than i thought i would see.




 

You both just chill. I will clean this up .




 

Yeah right. So whats this big bag for.




 

Clothes. Toys. Emergency pack. Hammer to kill Hoshi.




 

Woah woah that lots. You arent going to move here right.




 

Staying here for few nights. I didnt realise how far your house and mine is.




 

Well im glad you are married after years.




 

Its nothing much my friend.





 

Really. You gotta make me feel like a third wheel .




 

You go and have fun with Hoshi. Im done with him for today.




 

Urgh fine .









 

Mingyu wemt to where Hoshi is after giving both of them their drinks. Yoomi look at Hwai and just smile weakly.









 

Whats with that smile Yoomi.




 

Last week. Me and Hoshi went to the doctor for check up.




 

Oh thats good. What did the doctor say.




 

The doctor said that i can only have one child. If i take more risk for second child. I may lead to miscarrage.




 

Oh no Yoomi...




 

This is why Hoshi wants to see the kids badly Hayoon. He been wanting more kids. Yet this things happened.




 

Yoomi. You are my childrens god parents. You guys are welcome to see them anytime you want. Even if you can only have one child. That one child is already a gift.




 

Thanks Hayoon.




 

No problem. Its nothing much. Well here you can start by taking care of Hwai. Then uou start to have your own child. At least you have those basic you need to know.




 

Woah hold up. You leaving me with Hwai.




 

I need to make dinner. You my love try be comfortable with a fragile child first begore you have your own child. Its a good way to learn now then never....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Two.... Three.... Four......FIVE.




 

Yay you made it to five. Good job Jinu .




 

I cant believe he is going to be four and he is this smart.




 

Kids. Babe what should we do tomorrow .




 

Well we are going to bring him to shopping.




 

Shopping. Really. I thought last week is the last that you would ever go .




 

Thats because we are with Mingyu kids. But with Jinu i will bring him everywhere.




 

Babe is there anything that i should know .




 

Oh well....




 

Say it Seul Yi .




 

Okay okay. My brother wants Jinu to stay over for few more days till Nari labour day. He doesnt want Jinu to be clingy on Nari.




 

So he will miss out when his younger sister is born .




 

We will be there after the labour. Im sure Nari wants to see her son too right.




 

Well in that case i will drive tomorrow .




 

Well of course you are because i aint gonna drive this time.




 

Must be tired huh .




 

Nope. I can just stare at you with Jinu in our hands.




 

Aigoo. Whatever you say babe .




 

Babe. Remember the time where you and Mingyu fought because of me.




 

That was the legend babe. I cant believe he likes you too .




 

Well i have no idea till you confess to me.




 

True fact tha i always had a crush on you babe .




 

Thats sweet because wonwoo is my first crush




 

Wonwoo hyung. Really .




 

He is much hotter previously but now. Looking at you. You are my number one indeed. Im feeling lucky.




 

Wow Wonwoo hyung. Out of all people. Wonwoo hyung .




 

Hey hey hey. Im not dating him but you mister so better accept the reality.




 

Okay okay geez. Im the one who should be annoyed .




 

Well now im annoyed.




 

Aigoo. Jinu ah your favourite aunt is annoyed with me .



 

Mommy Soul is angwy.




 

Yes Jinu mommy soul is angwy with daddy Hao.




 

Wow using his cuteness huh .




 

You do know how much i love you right




 

More than anything my love .




 

Babe...




 

What is it my love .




 

Thank you for everything




 

Everything. I barely did anything .




 

I mean.... thank you for breaking my stone. I never knew what would happened if the stone isnt breaking anytime sooner




 

Seul Yi. Im hounored to be the one who break your thick stone wall. But at the same time you put in effort too remember .




 

Still. Im thanking you for everything.




 

You are most welcome. Dont you dare cry or Jinu will cry too .




 

A way to ruin the mood. Whatever so my lovely Jinu should we watch your favourite movie in the bedroom.




 

Yay movie.




 

So cute. Come on lets go .












 

◇ The end ◇