Three

My Little Voodoos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It didn't take us long to get to school. To be honest, it was like a 6-7 minute walk. I turned around to see if Leo was there, but he wasn't. I sighed thinking he probably went home.
"Master Jae." a voice said. I turned to be facing the school, were a handsome boy was standing. 
"Uh- Yes?" I said, lost for words with a confused expression. He chuckled lightly with smile.
"It's Hongbin." he answered my confused expression. I nodded with a 'Why am I a idiot?' face. "Come on, let's get to class before the bell rings."
Oh yeah, I forgot- We're at school... 
Hongbin grabbed my hand and led me to my locker, and to my class in less than 1 minute, getting all the correct books and binders. I looked as if I saw a ghost. 
"Hehe. Sorry Master Jae." he whispered. I just shrugged. 
"BABY?" a, oh so annoying, voice called out. I sighed realizing it's little Miss Queenie herself, Maddy. Maddy Book to be exact. "Oh, Romeo, Romeo, where thy Romeo?" 
"Hongbin... She's annoying me." I said quietly to him. He nodded.
"I know Master Jae, but she's not hurting you so I can't do anything about it." he whispered back. I sighed for a replied. 
He knew I was pretty freaking annoying by Maddy's 'acting' skills. 
"Oh! Who's this cutie?" Maddy said, spotti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter