Two

My Little Voodoos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


-Present Day-

"Jaekook! Come on, you'll be late for school!!" I groaned for a answer. I sat up and looked around my dark room. I sighed. 
Why is school a thing? 
"I don't know why it's a thing either." a voice said, making me jump. I looked around only to be greeted by a boy. 
"Uh- Who are you?" I asked confused on how he got in my room.
"I'm Ravi- A voodoo. You know, the kind of people you control with a doll." he answered. I nodded unknowingly. "Your a real cutie, y'know that?"
"Thanks Ravi?" I said finally while getting up to get dress in my uniform. 
"Going to school?" 
"I have to, Ravi. I have no choice." I answered him. He give me a small pout. "Oh, and why are you in my house?"
"Ah, you'll find out once you go downstairs. I'm not the only one of my kind here. There are 5 others." he replied with a smile. I nodded while grabbing my red, neon, cat-headphones and my black backpack. I looked in the mirror on my wall and smiled at myself. 
"Come on, Ravi." I said walking out my door with him behind me. That's when I ran into someone, knocking me down.
"Sorryyy." he bowed and helped me up. "I'm Hongbin."
"Thank you and nice to meet you Hongbin. I'm-"
"Jaekook? I know. Oh, sorry for cutting you off." he bowed in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter