Prove Me Wrong

Conflict Of Interest

Image result for TaeJin gifsImage result for TaeJin gifs

“Taehyung?”

 

The boy looked up, he smiled lightly at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled back as began walking towards him. Taehyung took a step backwards making Jungkook stop with a frown.

 

“Jungkook-ah I’m fine really.”

 

“Jungkook glanced at me for a moment before turning back to Taehyung. “It’s pretty dark out how about we take you home.” Taehyung shook his head at the offer. “I don’t want to disturb you guys.”

 

I waved my hands dismissively at him. “You wouldn’t be a disturbance we were just leaving anyway.” I said turning towards a smiling Jungkook. Taehyung sighed in defeat. “Fine but since you’re taking me home can I just..stay with you?” Jungkook nodded eagerly as he grabbed both of us, pulling us to my car.

 

___

 

I tossed my keys into the bowl as I shut the front door. “Honey I’m home.” I heard Jin chuckle as I walked into his room. I dropped myself onto the bed, laying my head in his stomach.. “So how was your shoot with your apprentice?” I sighed thinking about tonight’s events. “Interesting...to say the least, How was your 10:30?”  

 

‘He chuckled, tangling his hands through my hair. “Can I say the same?”  I smiled before flicking off the light beside me.

 

“You know one day you’re going to have to sleep in your own bed.”

 

I snorted mockingly. “Yeah and I’ll be the one to tell you when that happens.”

 

Jin’s POV

 

I stared at the wall clock waiting for Taehyung’s arrival. My head turned as the door creaked open revealing an unhappy looking Taehyung. I studied him in silence noticing the bruise that covered his face. I walked towards him as he turned to close the door. He turned with a jumped at our close proximity. I tilted his head sideways examining the bruise. He smacked my hand away quickly pushing past me. “I don’t think it’s legal to touch a patient.”

 

“Abuse isn’t legal either.” I said taking my seat.

 

“I wasn't abused I’m not someone who’d let themselves get hit?” He said with a frown.

 

“You would if you were protecting someone.”

 

“I have no one to protect.” He said

 

“You’re lying.”

 

His eyes furrowed. “How do you figure that?”

 

I leaned towards him. “Do you find me attractive Taehyung?”

 

“What? No.” I chuckled at his flustered state “You’re lying again.”

 

He scoffed defensively. “I’m not lying.”

 

“Everyone has a tell.”

“What’s mine then?” He asked skeptically

 

“Well that wouldn’t be fair now would it.” I retorted

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be figure me out so you can tell me how to fix myself.?” He asked with a raised brow.

 

“No actually I want you to figure yourself out.” I answered with a sigh. “I’m only making guesses here, I’m just waiting for you to prove me right.”

 

His hard gaze softened. “What if you’re not right?”

 

“Then prove me wrong.”

 

“How do I do that?” He asked

 

“Do your parents know?” I asked ignoring his questions.

 

“Know what?” I smiled at his cluelessness. “About your different...tastes.” His mouth was agape in realization. “No they don’t..well my mother and stepfather don’t.”

 

“What about your father?” I asked

 

“He recently discovered my interests.”  I nodded as I glanced at the clock. “And how did he take it.”

 

“It doesn’t matter.”  He answered

 

“Is he the one who hits you?” As if on cue the alarm went off, making Taehyung stand quickly. I grabbed his arm stopping him before he could leave. “He’s doesn’t hit me okay,, it was just a one time accident.”

 

“Then prove me wrong.”  

 

“How?”

 

“You said it was just a one time thing right?”

 

“Yes, that’s all.”

 

“Then next time I see you your cheek better not be black and blue.”