Intrigued

Conflict Of Interest

Related image  Image result for yoonjin gif

I groaned as I untangled myself from the sleeping boy beside me.I rubbed my eyes as I sat upright.

 

I shook the sleeping boy beside me. “Yoongi” I shook him again to no avail he stayed in his fetal position. I sighed as I stood from my spot. “Yoongi you are my best friend and I love you but this is your last chance to get up peacefully.” I shrugged as I roughly pushed his limp body of the bed. I winced as I heard the thump of his body, only to get a groan in response.

 

“You know there are other ways to wake me right.” He said looking up at me from the ground.

 

I tapped my chin pretending to think for a moment before look back at him. “Unfortunately I your pain in the morning rather enticing.”

 

He made a face as he groaned. “Is this how all psychologists are.”

 

“No just me.” I chuckled as I made my way to the bathroom, closing it as I entered.

 

I wiped the steam of the mirror, smiling as I was pleased by my reflection. I exited the bathroom only to be greeted by a flash. I looked up to see a grinning Yoongi holding one of his camera. I watched as the photo slid out from the bottom of the camera. He chuckled as he looked at the photo in his hands. I unconsciously lunged at him in an attempt to grab the photo. I cringed as I landed on top of him. The room became silent, the only sound to be heard was the camera’s thump as it fell to the floor.

 

“You know I can’t let keep that photo.” I said trying not to choke on my words.

 

He chuckled lightly as his eyes flickered to my lips for a split second. “You know I wouldn’t mind waking up like this every morning.” I tried to figure out whether or not he was serious or as I felt my face flush.

 

I quickly regained my confidence as I leaned down toward his face, our lips almost touching. I smirked as his pale face became pink. I felt the warm polaroid touch my lips. I grabbed the picture, sitting upright in victory. My eyes furrowed when I saw him smirk again as he eyed me.

 

“What?” I asked inquisitively.

 

His eyes stayed glued to to mine for a moment before responding. “Oh nothing I just think this would make a better picture.” He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I quickly smacked his hands away as I removed myself from his body. He began to laugh behind me as I grabbed my keys. “I have a ten-thirty so I have to get going and you can do whatever it is you do.” I said as I ran down the stairs, ignoring his.yells. I quickly ran to my car in an attempt to dodge the cold temperature.

I sat in my office, flipping through the file of my new patiently, who I was currently waiting for. I looked over to the digital clock hanging from the wall.  I’d become so intrigued by the file that I hadn’t noticed the door open.

 

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”  I spun in my seat to see a boy standing right over me. I looked him over noticing his flare like purple hair. He held a crooked smile that didn’t reach his eyes. I folded my hands together as I leaned towards him. “You must be Kim Taehyung.”

 

He stepped back, his smile faltering slightly. “Does it say that in your file?” He asked mockingly. I closed the folder. “Why don’t you read it for yourself.” I held out the folder waiting for him to take. He eyed it skeptically for a moment before reaching for it. I pulled my arm back just as his fingers grazed the leather fabric. I smiled as he clenched his jaw in annoyance. “Please take a seat.” I said motioning towards the couch centering the room.

 

“So tell me about yourself.”  

 

He tilted his head with a raised brow. “Really?”   His tone was disbelieving.

 

“Of course, I always want to know my patients.”

 

His chuckled sarcastically. “So should I tell you something you already know or how that question made me feel?”

 

I stared at him unaffected. “Well then you wouldn’t really be telling me about you now would it?” He looked taken aback by response. He opened his mouth to respond but I cut him off before he could. “Do you really think I care about some opinion that written off as a fact?” I shook my head as I stood from my seat. “I don’t, but what I do care about is you not the portfolio written about you.”  He was once again cut off again by the small clock signaling the end to our session. He stood from his face contorted into frustration.

 

That was a whole session?”

 

I smirked lightly as I held the door open for him. “What? are you intrigued now?”

 

He rolled his eyes as he made way to the door. “No it just seemed like our time was cut short.”


“Well this is just an introductory session, next time it’ll be an hour, and if you comply maybe I’ll let you look inside your file. I heard him sigh lowly before closing the door. I stood a moment going over the previous events before taking my seat back at my desk. I opened the leather bound folder. I sat in silence as I contemplated my thoughts before  writing the in the empty space.