03

Closed Desires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning Mr. Park, how was your weekend?”

 

“Fine, thank you.” Chanyeol answered briefly walking into his office shutting the door behind him preventing any further comments from the annoying errand girl.

 

“Yeol, new case, meet me out at the coffee shop on eighth, I’ll fill you in when you get here.” Chanyeol scowled, he literally just sat down.

 

“On my way.” He grumbled standing back up from his very comfy office chair to grab his gun and badge from his desk drawer and exited his office.

 

 

“You called literally right as I sat down in my chair. That’s a move dude.”

 

The tall blonde, Kris as he went by gave a smirk “Sorry bro, duty calls.” He said.

 

Chanyeol slowly nodded his head “Doesn’t it always, what we got?”

 

Kris grabbed a file from his backseat and handed it to Chanyeol “New and rather interesting case if I do say so myself.”

 

Chanyeol took the file opening it to see just what Kris found so supposedly interesting. “Looks like this one’s back home.” He mumbled seeing the case location being South Korea. “When do we leave?”

 

“Now.” Kris said starting up his car and pulling away from the nice little café Chanyeol actually liked.

 

“What about my car?!” he asked freaking out.

 

Kris waved a hand dismissively as he drove towards LA X airport for the first flight to Incheon, South Korea “Jongdae said he’s got it, I had a copy of your car keys made for him so he could park it safely back at your fancy little condo. Don’t worry.”

 

Chanyeol scoffed “Easy for you to say .”

 

 

Chanyeol hadn’t been home in almost nine years. He called sure, but never visited. He didn’t want to. His work was mostly in the U.S. and he had no real reason to return home anyway.

 

But standing outside the airport in Incheon, a city he’d visited often growing up, the reality of the situation became clearer and clearer. He was back in South Korea, the place he’d left so many years ago without much intention of coming back.

 

“Dude, quit day dreaming and let’s go, we’ve got a case to solve.” Kris said slapping him on the shoulder.

 

Chanyeol sighed as he adjusted his sunglasses slightly on the bridge of his nose as he followed Kris to a nice sleek black Cadillac Escalade where the two got in and Kris drove off.

 

The two pulled up to the scene of investigation around an hour later thanks to ty traffic. An older office building in the outskirts of Seoul sat burned in front of them “Well , someone clearly didn’t like their job.” Kris grumbled.

 

“Hyungs! You’re here.” Another tall slender male dressed in black slacks and black dress shirt came jogging up to them.

 

“Sehun, what we got?” Chanyeol asked walking ahead towards the building.

 

“Mass murder.” Sehun said taking another look around “Cause isn’t clear yet, Joon’s working on it right now, we aren’t sure what the reason is either. We haven’t found much, whoever did this clearly knows what they’re doing and how to try and get away with it.”

 

Chanyeol pursed his lips as he took a good and slow look around before walking towards Joonmyun who was kneeled down by the remains of the stair case and took out a pair of plastic gloves and walked over to where there looked to be a doorway where the remains of a woman remained.

 

He kneeled down next to what was left of her body and grabbed a couple pieces of the little hair left on her head “Joon, have this sampled for identity if you can. Kris, there’s some papers here too under her body, come grab them I’m going to keep looking.” He said.

 

Kris and Joonmyun quickly walked over and Joonmyun took her hair and put it into a clear ziplock bag while Kris and Chanyeol moved her to her side and Kris grabbed the pile of papers that were well saved.

 

Maybe this woman was trying to save these papers? Either that or she tripped while running and fell on them and burned alive.

 

While Kris was looking through the papers with Sehun, Chanyeol kept walking around slowly scanning the ground and remaining walls for any type of clue.

 

“Yeol, we’ve got nothing here. Just random company documents.” Kris said pulling Chanyeol out of his search.

 

“Bag them and send them in still, we’ll check for anything that will give us anything.”

 

“Alright, you found anything yet?” Kris asked and Chanyeol turned around to face him.

 

“No-“ He stopped right as he opened his mouth.

 

Kris raised a confused eyebrow “Yeol? You good?”

 

Chanyeol moved back towards the body of the lady and turned to back to laying on her back “She’s got a bullet wound.” Chanyeol said.

 

Kris made a brief confused expression before he kneeled down next to Chanyeol and sure enough there was a bullet wound in her lower right back. And not just one.

 

She was shot five times “Get the police over here, we’ll have Xing examine her body when he gets in from Norway tonight.” Chanyeol said.

 

“I’ll send the hair into the lab and have Min check it out.” Joonmyun said appearing behind them.

 

Chanyeol nodded “Let’s keep looking around, have Sehun check around the building for anything that could be an escape vehicle or even possibly someone sticking around or witnesses, check a five mile radius at minimum, send some recon guys with him.” Chanyeol said getting back up while the paramedics li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter