The New Transfer Student

Can I Just Choose—

"I can't believe that last night you eat all of the cake!" He giving a pout, looking at the boy with a long hair beside him while walking on the side road to their school. It's 6.30 AM, so it's quite empty in the streets since they're quite early.

"You bought it for me anyway." The long haired boy answers, not bothering himself to looking at his pouting boyfriend instead, he taking out a hairband for tying his hair.

"For us. It's our 2 years anniversary cake and you eat it alone." Seungcheol still giving his pout, now focusing his sight to his front. "Well, at least we blow the candle together, though." 

Jeonghan chuckled hearing his boyfriend's mumble, giving a light—quick peck on him afterward. Which surprised Seungcheol—showing a light blush on his cheeks. "Sorry babe, you were sleeping first so—anyway the cake is really small. Buy the bigger one next time." Jeonghan could feel a light nudge on his arm, followed with another chuckle.

"I will. Next time I'll buy it big, big enough to feed three people with it." Seungcheol answers, while Jeonghan giving a smirk after hearing Seungcheol's answer,

"So—in the end it's not my fault, right?"

"Ya! Yoon Jeonghan!" Seungcheol lightly hit the other's shoulder while the other can't stop his laugh. And thus without realizing they already arrived at their school, after 30 minutes of laughter and teasing. Arrived at school, they parted way in front of Jeonghan's classroom. Apparently, they're not a classmate which is a relieve for Seungcheol since he can actually focus on his study—not the beautiful figure of Yoon Jeonghan. Although—sometimes he prefer to sleep.

"Hey, good morning." Greets someone when Seungcheol just sitting down in his seat, putting down his bag. It's Jeon Wonwoo, his classmate who sitting down in front of his seat.

"Yea, morning Wonwoo. You look happy today? Not everyday you greet me first." He replies while looking straight at the other, whom smiles radiates Seungcheol.

"What—no. I just feel like to." Wonwoo turning his back away from Seungcheol, leaving him deathly curious early in the morning. Standing up from his seat, he began to move to Wonwoo's desk.

"Something good happened huh! Jeon Won—"

"Silence, class!" Just when he want to interrogate Wonwoo further, the teacher entering the classroom. The teacher's eyes looked lazy, scanning the whole class before plopping down his books at the teacher's desk. Seungcheol rushes back to his seat, taking out his textbook hurriedly from his bag until—his eyes stopped at someone in front the class. The boy wearing the same uniform as him, but in contrary—he wears it neater than Seungcheol did. Also, the guy has the most pretty smile Seungcheol have ever seen, making Seungcheol gulping his own saliva at the sight he's faced right now. His whole body froze, even his eyelids.

"You guys got a new transfer student." The teacher—Mr. Min explains followed with a quick bow from the boy.

"My name is Hong Jisoo. Just transferred from America, I hope we can get along well." The boy finished his introduction, giving his deathly smile again. Unconsciously making Seungcheol heart beating fast.

"Now you sit at the empty seat. Whatever. Now open ya guys textbook, I'll start the class." Mr. Min began to scribble things at the blackboard, while the new transfer student walking towards him. Seungcheol's eyes followed him, and he began to wonder why the new transfer student looks so pretty getting closer to him. Is he finally going—mad?

"U-um.... excuse me?" And Seungcheol startled. Back to the reality, he dropping his book to the floor in the process.

"Is this seat taken? Because the teacher doesn't tell me which seat is mine." The beautiful black-haired boy asked with his overly angelic-sweet voice, Seungcheol hurriedly nodding his head.

"N-no it isnt." Seungcheol answers, picking up his book while his eyes still following the other who now sitting down in the seat next to him and giving him a smile while saying quick thanks and taking out his books from his bag.

"Wow, you actually staring him like that. First time seeing an American? Seungcheol?" Wonwoo's deep voice made him turning his head back to his desk, opening his textbook open.

".......... Shut up." He replies, followed with a light chuckle from the other. Wonwoo back at his book, while Seungcheol dropping his forehead flat at his desk, only now realizing how doomed he is. There's no way, he attracted to the new transfer student. He can't. Of course he can't!

Now a quite amount of sweats streaming down from his forehead, and he could hear the same soft, sweet voice from his beside—again. Seungcheol turning his head to the voice source, his heartbeat going faster again. After finally cooling down seconds before.

"Are you okay?"

He's not okay, obviously.