Drabbles #2 Jinho and His 4 Knights

Jinhongseok Drabbles Collection

Jinho smiled brightly at the thought of meeting Hongseok later on a date. He had to keep it a secret, him meeting hongseok on a daily basis, because his four dongsaengs are overly protective and he doesn't even know why. Hongseok had told him once it was natural to be overprotective of him, because how can a person not be one when Jinho is such a cute omega, supported by his small build and his eyesmiles. This had successfully made Jinho blush in front of Hongseok while punching him playfully on his side to hide his blush and for teasing his small build.

 

Jinho goes back to the dorm and is welcomed by Changgu enveloping him in a hug immediately. "Hyung you're back! Wooseok and Yuto bought us some food~ so let's eat together."

 

"Ah, sorry but I'll go out again after changing Changgu-ya, you guys eat together okay?" Jinho says as he struggles to get Changgu to let go of him.

 

"Where are you going hyung? It's already late noon." Wooseok said as he hugs Jinho after Changgu.

 

"Wooseok-ah I need to change! And It's a secret." Jinho finally breaks free from Wooseok grasp and leaving to his room while Wooseok and Changgu are left in with questions on their mind.

 

"Wooseok-ah, Jinho hyung won't meet up with Hongseok hyung right?"

 

"We need to do some emergency meeting." Wooseok walks into his and Yuto's room and pulls a flustered Yuto out into the dining room while Changgu sit beside Yanan who is already there waiting for them to eat.

 

"What is happening?" Yanan ask as his eyes scans the other three. Yuto looking clueless as well. "Well Jinho hyung is heading out and Changgu hyung thinks he might be meeting up with that Hongseok hyung, you know the one that we always disturb when he wants to do something with Jinho hyung." Wooseok said with a smirk.

 

"It's possible that Jinho hyung had been meeting him in secret, Jinho hyung likes hongseok too." Yuto added.

 

"I think we should follow him and see it for ourselves, we need to make sure Hongseok hyung take good care of our hyung!" Wooseok said but he and the other three quickly changes the topic, as they hear the sound of Jinho's room door opening. Jinho appears in the dining room soon after.

 

"Are you guys eating already? Don't forget to do the dishes later!" Jinho grins at his four dongsaengs with no suspicion. "I'm going out for a bit, see you guys later." He left after giving them hugs one by one. Leaving the four to come up with a plan, their dinner left untouched.

 

"Hongseok-ah!" Jinho greets cheerfully as he approaches Hongseok waiting on the bench. Hongseok looks up and smiles immediately before standing up. "Jinho hyung~"

"Did you wait long?" His eyesmiles appears as he said that.

"Not really, shall we go now before it gets too late?" Hongseok takes Jinho hand, that leads to more blushing from Jinho, before leading them to the place they will be eating.

 

Changgu, Wooseok, Yuto, and Yanan sees it all from behind one of the food stall on the street, barely hiding themselves because the three of them except for Changgu are basically a giant.

"Why are you guys so big, it makes it hard to hide." Changgu groans.

 

They continue stalking the couple, barely hiding, waiting for them outside the restaurant and Hongseok noticed them just as they leaves at the restaurant.

 

'What are they doing here? I know this would happen.' Hongseok sighs in his mind but Jinho seems to notice that hongseok is distracted. "What's wrong?" Hongseok points out to where the four are hiding, probably thinking that they are well hidden when they are not. How could they call it hiding when you can see them clearly.

 

The four clearly looks shocked when they saw Hongseok pointing right where they are hiding. Jinho was not amused.

"You guys, what are you doing here?" Jinho said as he stomps his way to the other four while dragging Hongseok with him. The four of them and Hongseok still finds Jinho stomping his feet in, most probably, anger cute. "Did you followed us?"

 

They know how scary the small hyung is when he gets angry so they admit it immediately. "Yes hyung." All of them said while looking at Jinho. Jinho knew the four meant nothing but being protective of him but this is too much so he left them, pulling Hongseok along with him until they are close to the dorm. The four dongsaengs tagging along quietly.

 

"You know I'm disappointed with you guys. You guys didn't trust me enough to stalk me?" Jinho said as he turns around, facing his dongsaengs. "I know I've lied to you guys about going out to do some task, but it's the only way i could meet with Hongseok without you guys always near me somehow."

 

"We trust you hyung." Yuto says.

"It's just that Hongseok hyung is also an alpha, and we need to protect you from him!" Wooseok adds.

 

"I'm not a weak omega, I know I can trust Hongseok too." Jinho said while pouting.

 

"We're sorry Jinho hyung." Yanan also says.

"Please forgive us." Changgu adds while looking at Jinho.

 

"I will forgive you guys on one condition, Hongseok can visit me and take me out whenever he wants. And you guys can't disturb him!" Jinho said. He won't take no as an answer. The four of them groans at the same time, making circle and discuss about it, before agreeing although reluctantly.

 

Hongseok watches the bickering silently in amusement and finally smiles as the four aggrees to Jinho's condition. Jinho is really a fascinating omega that had so much control over these four alphas. He suddenly hugs Jinho from behind, wrapping his arms around the smaller waist and leans down to out his chin on top of Jinho's head. This took all of them by surprise, Jinho blushing, while the four of them gasps in surprise. Hongseok proudly says. "So, no more disturbance right?" He chuckles and then leans down to peck Jinho on the cheek. Earning him loud protest from the other four and a blushing Jinho in his arms.