Drabble #1

Jinhongseok Drabbles Collection

Jinho was awaken by the slight dip on his bed, as someone joins him on his bed. As he rubs his eyes he can feel someone patting his hair. “Hyung, go back to sleep, I didn’t mean to disturb you” Hongseok said as he circle his arms around his waist. He can’t help but snuggles into the warmth that is emanating from Hongseok’s body.

 

“Did you miss me that much?” He chuckles. “that you sneak out of the other dorm to sleep with me?” He definitely can’t see If hongseok is blushing or not, the lights are turned off, but if anything, judging by the thundering noise that rivals his own heart beats means anything, hongseok must definitely be blushing. “It’s not that I miss you that much hyung” he snorts playfully, “you know how I sleep better with you, especially after the extra time I took to train a bit longer.”

 

He snuggles closer, nuzzling hongseok’s neck, eyes slowly closing. “I know, but it’s fun teasing you” he yawns a bit. "Well, enough teasing, let’s sleep.” Hongseok press a soft kiss onto his forehead before he fall back asleep while mumbling I love you to Hongseok.

 

The next morning they are awaken and were found out by the maknaes, and have to endure all the teasing throwns at them that day about how married they both look like.