Come Back To Me

My Love From Another Planet(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby wake up…….

Oppa….5 minutes…..please…. so min replied still closing her eyes……..

No…no 5 minutes……. put some clothes and come down quick or else we are going to celebrate of First year anniversary in our bed….. hyun joong said with a smirk……

You always have a ert mind…. First you go out then only I can get changed……

It’s not like I have not seen you ……I know each and every part of your body baby……

Enough….oppa….now get out she yelled….still blushing…….

It’s been a year since so min came into his life….making it meaningful and colorful…..Both their relationship got stronger……they both were like a normal couples forgetting that she is  from different world….

Oppa…it was really fun today……. So min said clinging to hyun joong’s arm which is holding the car starring….

hyun joong replied with a smirk while his elbow pressed her bosom which made so min gasp……

O..pppa….what are you doing…….

The car was passing by the deserted place where hyun joong found so mina year back……..he slow down the car and turned his head to so min while his hands on the starring wheel…..

He captured her lips......kissing her passionately……

I love you so min ah he said in between his kisses…..

So min eyes widened seeing the road in front……

Oppa…..look……

hyun joong turned and saw something in the middle of the road…..it was like the same 1 year back……he pressed the brake suddenly and the car stopped…..

so min was the first one to get out of the car…… she made her steps towards the space ship which was landed on the centre of the road…..

hyun joong stood before the car and watched so min who was about to enter the space ship…….he looked her with pain in his heart….

So min one foot was inside the entrance off the space ship while the other still on the land….she felt a pang in her heart….she turned back and saw hyun joong seeing her with a painful eyes…..

Tears started roll from her eyes….she ran towards him hyun joong hugged her back tightly deciding to  not let her go….

So min pulled from the hug and stared at hyun joong ……

Oppa….i have to go……

Min…please don’t leave me……please he started to sob…….

So min heart ached seeing his beloved breaking before her…

Suddenly there was a counting sound heard from the space ship…….

10… 9…. 8….

Oppa…listen..i have to go but I promise I will return back to you..trust me…..she pecked his lips and ran inside the space ship……..

So min noooooo….. hyun joong shouted and ran towards the spaceship……but it took off from the ground and vanished between the thousands of stars…..

hyun joong fall on the ground with both his knees…….crying harder calling so min……..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

(The Alien Language is translated into English….)

The space ship so min was travelling crossed n number of milky way and landed on a huge planet…….

She came out of the ship…..her eyes widened seeing thousands of people kneeling down in one knee before her……

A tall handsome man stood up and walked towards her…..

He bowed before her….We are sorry for not finding you earlier your highness….

General Yon….I’m happy to see you all again….but….how….how come you all are still alive……

When our planet began to disintegrate….after helping you to escape…..we found some of our hidden  space ship and we managed to save some people….

My…my family…..? so min asked with a worried tone….

Sorry your highness the space ship which was carrying the royal family and peoples hit a asteroid and no one was alive…..

So min eyes broken with tears….

I’m sorry highness for not saving you family…..

That’s ok general Yon…..

Xen…..a girl ran towards her and hugged so min….

Zyla….i’m happy to see you…..shin hey said hugging her……

I missed you Xen…..

Your highness we were all waiting for you to crown you as our queen and survive under your leadership…..

So min stood there speechless….not knowing what to do…..To stay here with her people or return back to her love in another planet…….

she made a decision to stay there  and not to disappoint her people who all were waiting for her arrival….

But also return back to her love after finding a suitable Leader to replace her……. He nodded to General Yon……

Hail Our Queen Xen……General Yon shouted……

Hail Queen Xen, Hail Queen Xen….the people around them roared…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

It’s been 3 months shin hey left earth…... hyun joong turned into a cold hearted man……he stopped talking and started drinking……hera tried to get his attention but will always get yelled by him……every night he will go to the same place were so min left him…..he will wait for her there hoping she will come back to her……..

hyun joong where are you….young saeng hyun joong college friend who returned back from America shouted entering hyun joong’s opened house……

hyun joong …kim hyun joong ….he yelled but there was no reply…….

He went to his room and saw a drunken hyun joong……lying on the floor with empty alcohol bottles around him…..

Little snow was sitting in the corner looking at young saeng and waving its tail…..

Man….what happened young saeng rushed to him and made him to sit…..

She left me…she promised me that she’ll back…..but she lied hyun joong was blabbering the sentence repeatedly……

hyun who are you mentioning hera…..

But there was no reply…...only his snore was heard…..

Jung shin know hyun joong had a huge crush on hera during college days…..so he thought the girl hyun joong  mentioning is hera…..

young saeng lifted him and made him to lie on the bed…..pulled a blanket and covered him…..

He turned and took snow and walked toward the kitchen….

Snow ate in a hurry as soon as young saeng gave food……

He chuckled……did he punished you by not giving you food…..

Snow barked and started eating it’s food……

Ah…….my head hurts…….hyun joong sat on his bed holding….his head with his two hands…….

After drinking bottle’s of alcohol do you think you will wake up pleasantly…… young saeng said while entering with two cups in his hand…..

young saeng ……hyun joong eyes widened…….how are you here? When did you come?

Not only me…anyone can come inside your house with that open door and I came yesterday from America……

What happened man…..Why are you like this? you never consumed alcohol in college days even if we forced you? but now your house smells alcohol…..

Who’s the girl you are mentioning……?

Hyun joong eyes widened….did I mentioned something…….

She left me…she promised me that she’ll back…..but she lied this was the line you motioned repeatedly……is that… that…hera?

Hyun joong was confused of what to say to him…..will he believe that he loved a girl from another planet and she left him……

Man….i’m asking you….hyun joong thought was interrupted by young saeng ……

Hmmm…..take some rest…I have important work to do……I’ll come later….and I prepared breakfast…don’t forget to eat it…..he said and left……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Zula..i love him so much….he will be waiting for me……so min said with tears in her eyes…..

But…but you are the one we have……how can you leave us again…..how will we live without you…….Zyla started to sob…….

I know…..but it’s complicated now….Zyla…i….i am pregnant with his kids..……I fainted yesterday and went into the medical room and found out that I’m pregnant….

What…..Zyla gasped…..and her face was in horror…You are carrying the kids of a man from another planet……

So min started to cry hard……I don’t know what to do…….whatever decision I take I hurt either him or my people……

Xen….please don’t cry…….please……whatever happen I’ll support you Zyla hugged her……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

young saeng oppa…..when did you get back from America…..

Yesterday….

hera…..

Yes oppa……

Are you in a relationship with hyun joong and are you both ok now?

What? Why oppa what happened?

young saeng explained whatever he witnessed yesterday…….hera realized that girl hyun joong mentioned was the one she saw in the mall….and now she is not with him……an idea popped out to make hyun joong her’s…..she was unable to  accept hyun joong with any other women except her……

Oh…oppa…I’m sorry it all because of me……she faked her cry……

What really happened hera…….

We had a big fight oppa…..and I broke up with him……

Really….but why he said the she promised me that she will come back……

That…..thattt……once I promised him the whatever happens in our life….even if  i get away from him I’ll come back to him..….

Ok….so now you both can get back and get married…..i’m not leaving Korea without getting him in a marriage relationship……

No…oppa…..he’s angry with me….he wont accept me easily….because I broke his heart…..

Then what should we do…..?

don’t believe  whatever he say’s oppa…..bcoz he said the he will never get back to me even thought it hurt’s him to the worst and will do all thing to stay away from me…..

But I truly love him oppa….i want my hyun joong oppa back….

Ok hera your wedding will be held this weekend…...a simple one and I’ll take all the responsibility to make him accept….is it ok with you……

You know oppa…I don’t have anyone except him…..so I’m ok with it….ok hera prepare yourself young saeng left while hera smirked at his back…..<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter