My Love From Another Planet (Hyunmin Version)

My Love From Another Planet(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a tough and busy day for Kim Hyun Joong, CEO , InfoTech Multinational Company…The company is going to sign a deal with a new client..so there was plenty of meetings he attended today…he drove his car with his exhausted body he left a long sigh thinking of going home…where no one will wait for him….he always thought his life is colorless …..he was thinking about his life and closed  his eyes for few seconds , his car was passing the deserted place…when he opened his eyes he saw a girl standing in the centre of the street few distance ahead….

His eyes widened and suddenly pressed the break which made his forehead dash on the staring wheel…he groaned in pain and saw the car stopped in front of the girl…

He stormed out of the car….

 Hey….are you out of mind…why on earth your standing here.....but his words dried out , his eyes widened and jaw dropped seeing the girl in front of him…

She was standing in front him and looking at him innocently….she was standing and her hair that had grown below her knees covered hair private parts….

She stretched his hand toward yong hwa….

He blinked several times…he reached her hands and their fingertips touched….

The next second he saw a planet a burning and disintegrating a lot of people who looked like humans burnt alive…a spaceship popped out with a heavy speed from the planet and crashed into the earth orbit and landed on the place where he is now standing….the girl he had seen before walked out from the spaceship…as soon as her feet landed on earth…..the spaceship vanished and she was standing in the middle of the road….

Hyun Joong jaw dropped even more knowing she’s not a human but a alien…..he sensed a car was coming towards them far behind…..he took of his coat and placed on her covering her upper body…..she grabbed her hand and walked towards his car and made her sit near him and started driving…..

On the way to his home..he saw a small boutique and stopped his car….he looked at the girl who was sleeping comfortably… he went inside the boutique after locking the car and leaving the girl inside….

Hello..Sir…how can I help you….the female attendant in the boutique asked him with her smiling face…..

I need some smiple female outfits, night dress and…..unde…unde…

The girl smiled at him….understood sir….but..whats the size….

He thought for a while….whatever fits you…..

The girl blushed hearing him..ok..sir..please wait for few seconds..

The girl came with few dresses in her hand….

Which one do you want sir?

Everything…

The girl packed the dresses and handed to him….

He unlocked the car and saw the girl still sleeping….he started to drive the car toward his house….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

This is your room…here are few outfits..i don’t know whether it will fit you…adjust it for tonight…take shower and come down for dinner…he said and left the guest room…

He prepared dinner for both and waiting for past 30 minutes…but still there is no sign of her…he walked towards the guest room and saw her sitting in the bed like the same when he left the room…

He went near her…..see I’m sorry but I cannot offer you same as your planet….you should get used to it…

She starred at him without blinking….

Do you understand what I’m saying?

She starred at him…..

Jesus…what’s this? Should I help to shower her….he blushed….

He directed her towards the washroom…he opened the tap and made the bathtub filled with warm water…he added body wash solution in it until the bathtub is filled with foam….

He helped her to lay on the bathtub and went outside…..

God….this is the least I can do….Hyun Joong shook his head and sat on the bed….

Few minutes later he went inside….helped the girl to come out while his eyes are closed….

He opened his eyes slightly and turned the shower and made her to stand below…

After few minutes….he covered her with a towel and took another towel to cover hair….now both were standing in the middle of the room….

Hyun Joong turned to the bed and took a night dress and turned towards her….

His jaw completely dropped seeing her standing were the towel is down near her feet….

The room suddenly become hot for him......dirty thoughts popped from his mind…..he shrugged his shoulders and  closed his eyes tightly…bent down and took the towel and wrapped her….the girl again pulled the towel from her body….

Oh my god….what can I do? It’s really going to be tough to  control…he murmured…

he realized that she wont have any idea to wear the dress he bought….  He helped her to wear a long white t shirt without any undergarments and brought her to the dinning table….

There were two plates filled with simple pasta and a glass of milk….

He started to eat….and noticed that girl…is staring at him without eating…..

He helped her to hold the fork and he with his fork demonstrated her to  how to use it….

She did the same way but each time the pasta slipped out from the fork made him to chuckle ….with lot of failed attempts he fed her and now both where sitting in the living room…

Do you have any name?

She blinked at him….

Ohk…I’ll give you a name….he hold his chin with his hand and after few seconds….Jung So Min….yes your name is Jung So Min….

The girl now Jung So Min smiled at him for the very first time….

He was looking at her…admiring her sweet smile…..

Thank god I found her….since I’m a good one….she is lucky to be with me…he thought and chuckled louder….

So Min smiled at him without knowing what she is smiling for….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Hyun Joong pulled the blanket until shin hey neck……he caressed her cheek …. Sleep well so min ah….he turned off the lights and went out…..

The time is past 1…when hyun joong felt some weight on his chest…..he opened his eyes only to find so min head was resting on his chest and both their legs were entwined….

He jerked out from the bed and find his hardness below….what’s with this girl? how did she end up here? Is she is doing wantedly….he looked at the sleeping shin hey with her innocent and cute face…he heard the sound of thunder and went near the window….it was raining heavily…..may be she was afraid….she took a blanket and went towards the couch…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Krystal….

Yes sir….

Do I have any appointment today…

No sir…

Ok then..i’ll be working from home from today for a week..cal me if there is an emergency…

Ok sir….

Hyun Joonng was preparing breakfast when he hear a scream….he ran out and saw so min screaming and running toward him….

She jumped on hyun joong and hugged him tight…

It took few seconds for  hyun joong to make both of them stable without falling…..

Yahh….so min what happened……

Her hands were shaking when she pointing at something….

hyun joong looked at the direction and laughed louder seeing his pet dog snow….

he pulled her and took snow in his arm…

so min eyes widened but still she was afraid to go near….

It’s my  only companion after my parents died….he said and  sat on the couch near by…..

He called so min who was still standing in the same place….

She slowly moved towards him…

hyun joong  took her hand and moved her hands rubbing it on snow’s soft hair……

Take it…..it wont hurt you…he said and made shadow to rest on her arms….

She was scared first then…..seeing snow sleeping and yarning on her arms she held it closed to her body….

After having their breakfast hyun joong took shadow in his hands and went to the garden to shower him….

Come let’s give snow a nice shower hyun joong grabbed her hand and walked towards the garden….

Snow was running here and there were both hyun joong ans so min ran after the little dog….

When hyun joong poured  dog’s shampoo on him, the little dog was trembling….

There was some shampoo foam on his checks which made so min laugh….

hyun joong looked at and realized the foam on his face….he rubbed his hands full of foam on so min face….making her pout….

She was about to go from there…when hyun joong took the water hose and started sprinkling water on her….so min was giggling and  tried to get the house from him….hyun joong was do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter