one

Socks before c*cks

[11/12 3:35] Hosh: yo do you have the pics

[11/12 3:36] xxxxxxxxx: Sorry but who are you

[11/12 3:37] Hosh: dude...stop joking around and send me the pics

[11/12 3:37] xxxxxxxxx: Is this your way to ask for nudes?

[11/12 3:38] Hosh: wtf who cares about nudes did you take pics of the socks or not

wait

who are you

[11/12 3:38] xxxxxxxxx: I asked first

[11/12 3:39] Hosh: yeah and i asked second who are you

[11/12 3:41] xxxxxxxxx: ...I'm Jihoon, who are you

[11/12 3:41] Hosh: wAIT JIHOON FROM CLASS A?

[11/12 3:41] xxxxxxxxx: Uh yes?

[11/12 3:42] Hosh: gdi

[11/12 3:42] xxxxxxxxx: Now is when you tell me who are you

Hey

Answer

It's been 15 mins who the are you

ANSWER

 

 

"Why you"

 

It was a loud noise coming from the other side of the room what woke Jihoon up. The boy, a "short for his age" 16 years old, opened his eyes in a lazy way, the same way cats act after napping for some good 4 hours.

However, and as sad as it sound, last night the guy couldn't even sleep that much and, although he was already used to it, to say that he was annoyed was an understatement. He was partially okay with the fact of not getting a "healthy" amount of sleep (after 16 years of having trouble with sleeping he kind of didn't care anymore), what annoyed him was the reason behind him being awake at 3 am just the night before a pretty important exam.

Jihoon didn't know that guy (he'd assumed it was a guy) and yet he bothered to talk with him. Why? Maybe because he needed something to distract him from the constant stress that came with exams? The answer was a loud and firm yes.

As loud as the noise that woke Jihoon up, whose cause, by the way, was still unknown. Once he got up from the other bed and put on some slippers, the boy walked towards the door to check if the sound came from outside.

Just as he thought, the sound was provoked by his best friend (who was also the guy he shared the dorm with) banging his door like it wasn't 7 am and people from the other dorms weren't sleeping peacefull, or at least trying to.

— Joshua Hong, it's 7 ing am what the do you want —he was practically mumbling between yawns.

— My clothes? I mean I wouldn't mind going to class in my pyjamas someday but not today, it's ing freezing outside because that's how Winter works, plus I have P.E...

— Come in —shut him up Jihoon—, where were you, by the way? I haven't seen you since yesterday's morning.

— Oh, well, about that... —was that a blush what covered the guy's face? It definitely was.

Jihoon stopped looking for his favorite sweater to look at Joshua straight in the eyes.

— You were with Seungcheol, weren't you?

The silence that came after that question was a better answer than any word ever.

— You were!!! Oh my god you were!!! —at this point, the smaller boy was literally jumping in the air, with a strange smile on his lips— So... —he scooted closer to his friend— how was it? Did you two ? Did you use protection!? Please tell me you did.

— We didn't-

— YOU DIDN'T USE PROTECTION!?

— WE DIDN'T , JIHOON!!

— Oh —the smile was gone—,  why? Did something happen?

— No, not at all, I just... Want things to go in a good way okay? Like I don't want to precipitate things and make him uncomfortable...

— Uncomfortable? Josh, that dude looks at you like he wants to bang you on his desk.

— SHUT UP! —the blush was back on his cheeks, stronger than before— And get ready, we have Maths in 5 mins.

Jihoon hadn't noticed, but during their small chat, his friend had looked for, found and put on his clothes, he was ready for the day, something that the younger one couldn't say.

Joshua, fearing the fact that he was going to be late if he didn't leave in that exact moment, grabbed his backpack, his coat and a scarf and, after saying goodbye, left the room, leaving Jihoon alone with only his pants on.

﹏﹏﹏

Not so far away, in the same building, another boy, this time a 17 years old with starry eyes and black hair, wondered what the was he thinking when he texted ("by accident!") Lee Jihoon asking for socks pics.

"What the were you on, Soonyoung?" Asked his friend Junhui. The answer? Soonyoung didn't know.

"I can't believe he thought you were asking for nudes..." To be honest, Soonyoung couldn't believe it neither.

Laying down on his bed, the guy questioned himself. Would've it been better if he really asked for nudes instead of some stupid socks? Probably not, but, if he had to be honest, he wouldn't mind having pics of Lee Jihoon .

"Still" he thought, closing his eyes "socks before c*cks, am I right?"