Prelude

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her phone rang as she peered through the cracked screen to find her mom calling.

 

"eomma where are you?"

 

"five minutes." a voice replied

 

"okay..im already here"

 

She gripped onto her old dirty parka trying to ignore the vicious wind that swept through the cold night, making every minute harder to endure

 

 

Finally a burst of light emerged as she recoginised the vehicle.

 

she waved instictively at sight and ran towards the car as it drove at a steady speed through the junction.

 

but then time stopped, as every bloody second unviled itself before her very eyes.

 

 

The old family car she remembers from the first day it was picked up from the automobile, was passing the green light as a jet black car moving at "drunk driving" speed crashed into the side of the innocent, humble champagne coloured vehicle.

 

A defening blast rose into the air as the collision send the car flying across the roads, tyers blazzing through the rough cement road as it screeched between burn rubber and stone. The car went free-wheeling and turned turtle before crashing into a tree and coming to a stop.

 

The windscreen shattered into smithereens as the car emitted thick layers of burnt dust from the engine.

 

 

She stood still, emotionless, expressionless. She couldnt process anything...not even that thick piece of glass that sliced through her left cheek causing it to bleed profusely.

 

She stared at the mountain of metal and smoke as the sirens rang through her head, parademics rushing about, po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter