one

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHORS POV

Jihyun crashed the shot glass on the soju-tears-stained-table, louder than a thunder clap. The sober shot her dirty looks. She flung her head back as she gazed up at the blurred light and swung an arm up, almost hitting the lady sitting behind her.

"Ya...ahjumma!!! Another bottle!!" She screamed.

The lady quickly scurried to the fridge as she settled another bottle down with shaky hands. She was afraid of drunkards. But it was her first time seeing a female and she was vile. Jihyun burried her face in her hands as she felt herself starting to doze off. But she was far from over. The fourth bottle gleamed under the bar's dim lights, but it still wasnt appetizing. Regardless, she relcuctanly grabbed it in sadness and anger. The cushion seat suddenly bounced up in a shift of weights, she felt someone leaning close towards her.

"Omo...whats this pretty lady doing here."

Jihyun felt a cold palm slip itself on her right thigh. She flinched violently as she wipped her head around, ready to swing a fist.

"Dont touch me.." she growled, sloppily pushing the man's hand away.

"Ya...jagi..why so violent?" He gently placed two fingers under her chin as he moved his way up to her temples.

"I said dont FREAKING TOUCH ME!" jihyun screamed as she punched the man straight in the cheekbones. She was drunk but her aim was still accurate.

The customers fled from the scene in fright as people stood outside the bar holding up cameras. Her head started to clear up a bit as she suddenly felt a strong grip on her wrists and ankles. She was being held by bodyguards.

"Ya...do you know who i am huh?" The man in a white tuexedo held up her face as he roughly squeezed her cheeks together.

"What makes you think that you can punch me?"

"erts like you deserve more than a swing in the face." She spat violently

She could see him clearly now. A man in his mid 30s. And he was bleeding from inside his mouth. He raised his hand, to send a pain searing palm across her fair skin, causing her to fall clumsily on the floor.

"I wont let little swines like you get away with this.." he pulled her by her hair to make her stand up. The pain was unbearable as tears started to form from the corner of her eyes. He raised his hand again

"Let her go."

The man looked up angrily.

"I said let her go." His voice was sharp and cold as he swung the man's arm down violently.

"Who do you think you are kid?"

"Im her boyfriend." He replied with subtle authority. Jihyun looked up drowsily as she stared at his blurred figure.

"Do you think i would believe that youre this 's boyfriend?? Prove it. Im not letting her go so easily."

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter