Who is HE?

Invisible nor Visible

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsZuo-5zjao

 

Myungsoo and you walked together until the halls. You heard some whispers .

 

“It’s Myungsoo?!”

“Myungsoo with a girl?”

“Kim Myungsoo...wow he’s so cool”

“He’s with a cute girl..make sense”

 

You looked around with a curious look. Suddenly a hand grabbed you and dragged you. Myungsoo turned and looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Myung..! aaah!” you tried to look who was it but you can’t.

“Uh, bye?!” he waved with confusion.

 

Its Min who dragged you. You stopped in front of Woohyun. They took a deep breath and...

 

“IS MYUNGSOO YOUR BOYFRIEND?!”

*Uh.. as usual. Wait they know him?*

“You know him?” with disbelieve tone and a laughed.

“YES! Is he your boyfriend?” Min asked and slowly make her lollipop close to .

“If It’s yes, you’re..DAEBAK” Woohyun raised his thumbs up.

“Of course not. We just met this morning after you two.. LEFT ME!!” you tried to grab their hands but they escaped, again.

 

After that, you went to the announcement board to see your class. There was somekind of ceremony for new students. You don’t have one from your old school so you’re a bit uncomfortable. You heard a voice call you.

 

“~~~~-ah!” it’s Micha and Hwayoung, your friends from your old school.

“oh! Micha-yah! Hwayoung-ah!” you waved and come closer.

“You know what? We’re at the same class! But Haeri and Minri go to 1-C.” Micha explained.

“Oooh, ey, what is the ceremony for? Are you going?” you asked.

“For greetings? Orientation? Of course, we’re curious. Let’s go together.” Hwayoung  offer.

 

You and your friends went to the hall. You’re a bit late and the ceremony seems to already begin. You sit at the middle row and see Myungsoo is up on the stage.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Myungsoo, a freshman. Please help me a lot!” he bowwed and smiled to you. Some girls are “He smiled at me!!” “He smiled! He smiled!” and some are “Who is he smiling to?” and look at your direction.

 

“Uh..~~~, is he just smiled at OUR direction or at YOUR direction?” Hwayoung’s eyes got bigger and pointed at you.

“Me? Perhaps? We know eachother, well we just met this morning.. Who is he by the way, makes all girls swoon for him?” you really had no clue.

“You don’t know him? Where’s the “Miss ~~~ who knows everything” that we know since 3 years ago?!” Micha slapped her long--hands to your shoulder.

“HERE? Uh, seriously, who is he? Singer? Model? Actor?” you’re asking with impatient note.

“BINGO. Singer, model, AND actor.” Micha explain.

 

*Oooh, so that’s why they all scream and swoon for him. Cool, my first new friend at high school is a singer, a model, AND an actor.* a smirk drew on your small face.

 

“So, for freshmans, we have dorms for every students. You can stay there if you want, you’ll get random rooms and roomates. Its already organized. Wether you want to stay or not, every months we have ‘Gathering Week’ that you all should join and stay at the dorm. This month ‘Gathering Week’ starts tomorrow until Saturday.” Said the foreign male teacher with tall and strict figure.

“And.. hehe, Myungsoo, please join us..” he said again with a big smile. It’s so freak since his poker face is still drew. Myungsoo only nodded and smiled.

 

Today the freshman only have 3 periods since it’s their first day. You already heard girls envious of your figure and your perfectness. Plus you’re Myungsoo’s friend. And the guys were looking at you. Even some followed you.

 

 

 

________________________________________________

Hi._.

Maybe for some early chapter it will be boring..

BUT! Please don’t be bored hehe~ because the REAL story hasn’t come yet(?)

Mianhae...0_0v